• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why doesn't the Authority have a Key for his former Strength?

Because A) Metatron doesn't have a profile and B) Metatron was pulled into a void by two 10-B characters

On a similar topic, shouldn't The Authority have Longevity while in his Crystal Prison? He survived in it until Will, a 13 year old born in 1985 freed him from it.

The Authority was put in the Crystal Prison at some point after 2000 B.C. by Metatron, no? I can't imagine that happened within even 200 years of 1998. I don't know much, but I'd be surprised if the betrayal was prolonged long enough that it happened at even 0001 A.D. or so early like that.

So shouldn't it be assumed The Authority lived at least a few hundred, if not over 2000 years inside his Crystal Prison, & thus have Longevity inside it?

Back