• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why do people upscale from Infinite Zamasu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ultima_Reality can better clarify on what our standards are for lifting strength for characters like Zamasu.

As for my understanding, an unknown rating should be better since Zamasu isn't lifting anything and is not supporting his own weight against any other external force such that he can collapse. Space time doesn't have mass, and the mass the universe has does not matter here since there is no force there to lift it against.
Makes sense to me.

@Ultima_Reality can better clarify on what our standards are for lifting strength for characters like Zamasu.

As for my understanding, an unknown rating should be better since Zamasu isn't lifting anything and is not supporting his own weight against any other external force such that he can collapse. Space time doesn't have mass, and the mass the universe has does not matter here since there is no force there to lift it against.
How about an "Inapplicable" rating? Lucy has that for being a universe.

How about an "Inapplicable" rating? Lucy has that for being a universe.
Inapplicable is generally used for tier 11, i.e. for lifting strength that is too low to be calculated.

because this isn't an LS thread
+ I have literally never seen someone on this site ever bring up LS in a vs thread
but mainly, this isn't the thread for that

I think Zamasu should keep immeasurable lifting strength, darkdragonmdjhdjh gave reasons for why he scaled to that LS tier in the first place, and I also think that everyone who scales above him also scales to it.

If anything came out of this thread, I'd say it's the lifting strength rating that needs to be looked at closely because it is given for almost no reasons as far as I can see. It would be better if it is replaced with unknown.

As for lifting strength, I forgot the exact arguments. But I believe it's because he's still really huge on a 4-D scale, with limited 5-D existence. And he's also "Engulfing the universe" implying he's fitting it inside him and isn't collapsing himself.
This is what darkdragonmediueus said about zamasu's lifting strength, is this a valid reason?

I took that under consideration when I made my earlier comment.

I feel like in order to take it any further you would need assume the universe is being held together by some unknown force or it has to keep itself together under the gravity of some other, larger, unknown structure. Which isn't something I don't think should be done, since as far as i'm aware, Dragon ball doesn't have anything like that.

I took that under consideration when I made my earlier comment.
You can look at the thread where zamasu got his immeasurable lifting strength.
As far as I remember, the argument was that zamasu fused with the universe thus he should have immeasurable LS. It is pretty similar to mechi who absorbed a 2-B black hole, thus mechi also have immeasurable LS in his TPU form.

can better clarify on what our standards are for lifting strength for characters like Zamasu.
When it comes to a character perceiving an universal spacetime as some physical object they can pick up and carry around, we tend to give out Immeasurable Lifting Strength, yeah. This branches off when it comes to the spacetime itself, though, since, while it is a container of infinitely-many 3-D cross-sections (Each of which has non-zero mass), its "fabric" has no actual mass, as that's strictly a property of things inside of spacetime. Asking how much a direction weighs is not a very coherent question, after all, so that, given the other reasons you gave (+ The fact Zamasu isn't actually "lifting" anything) makes me think "Unknown" is appropriate enough here.

Last edited:
(saw this comment and couldn't help but laugh lmao but no one responded to it so I will)
Even if i steelman you here you would have to assume he took out grand supreme kai as well who scales to mui goku.

Okay so yall agreed he merged with all the universes in future trunks timeline? Show me the thread.
lolwut he fused with the future's alt timeline & started to branch into the normal one as well, why would he ever be effecting grand kai or Jiren? This is inherently incorrect and basing the argument on bad faith entirely. You would know if you participated in literally any dragon ball CRT recently that this is absolutely not what happened nor is it how we treat it. He only took over the alternate timeline of universe 7 and started breaching into the main timeline. There is no steelmanning to be done here, as you're doing nothing but strawmanning.

(saw this comment and couldn't help but laugh lmao but no one responded to it so I will)

lolwut he fused with the future's alt timeline & started to branch into the normal one as well, why would he ever be effecting grand kai or Jiren? This is inherently incorrect and basing the argument on bad faith entirely. You would know if you participated in literally any dragon ball CRT recently that this is absolutely not what happened nor is it how we treat it. He only took over the alternate timeline of universe 7 and started breaching into the main timeline. There is no steelmanning to be done here, as you're doing nothing but strawmanning.
Mate you don't even what's going on. The person i was arguing with said VSB agreed zamasu merged with all the universes. So i said if he did so that would mean he took out jiren and grand supreme kai who both have scaling above him. I just recently seen the thread for myself and i believe it's excepted he took over one universe in future trunks timeline and attempted to move to the present timeline. I still don't agree with scale especially after toei said zamasu was attempting to take over the universe and nothing outright confirmed he took over anyway.

Uub with grand supreme kais power was able to amp goku to his mui state. Uub is in the same universe zamasu took supposedly over. Which means he took out a mui level character.

Uub with grand supreme kais power was able to amp goku to his mui state. Uub is in the same universe zamasu took supposedly over. Which means he took out a mui level character.
That's manga only🗿

Also how would Zamas fusing with the timeline mean he took out Jiren? By that logic goku and vegeta should have been eliminated by INF Zamas the moment he fused with the Universe

Last edited:
So is someone willing to update Infinite Zamasu's lifting strength to Unknown so we can close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back