• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why dc comics is High Hyperserve level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
It's talking about spatial dimensions, no matter how many times you insist otherwise. You're just pushing your interpretation as unarguable fact when the writer confirmed it was spatial dimensions.
Innumerable Dimensions support the notions of infinite dimensions.
Actually, no, Inmumerable doesn't mean infinite, for the same reasons why Warhammer has 1-Bs and why SCP Extended Universe has 1-Bs for Countless dimensions.

Also, the Man himself said that Inumerable doesn't mean Infinite.

Matthew Schroeder said:
It's talking about spatial dimensions, no matter how many times you insist otherwise. You're just pushing your interpretation as unarguable fact when the writer confirmed it was spatial dimensions.
Innumerable Dimensions support the notions of infinite dimensions.
"Hyperverse level (Transcends the material universe and all its countless higher-dimensions. Likely comparable to the Complete form of Mephet'ran the Deceiver, as the Aeldari Pantheon were created to battle the Star Gods, and the two are the opposing trickster deities of their respective pantheons)"

Cegorach

Except 40K has infinite-dimensional stuff? I don't know your point. And your sudden investment in this smells of spite considering World of Darkness was rejected.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Except 40K has infinite-dimensional stuff? I don't know your point. And your sudden investment in this smells of spite considering World of Darkness was rejected.
Hmm? I'm not sure what you're talking about? I didn't suddenly interject? I've been in this conversation for 2 hours.

And this seems like a sudden Red Herring to muddy my motivations and label me as dupicidous.

Just because I bring up the verse in question, doesn't mean I am trying to change it. I'm merely bringing it up because It's the verse I know most about, people tend to want to use examples from things they know most about.

And what was rejected? The 7-D thing? Cool, I don't mind God not being 7-D, she's got an 8-D quote anyway.

This is nothing more than an attempt to discredit your detractors: "You're only in this to spite another verse because your verse was rejected."

Matthew Schroeder said:
As for 40K, I was more so talking about beings like Cegorach, who are listed as 1-B for transcending the Countless Dimensions.

I even brought this up in my post.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also nevermind that DC has 128.000 Dimensional multiversal snowflakes
For those who do not know what Matthew mentioned, it's about the planetary comic. Where does the following thing:

This is the shape of reality. A theoretical snowflake existing in 196,833 dimensional space. The snowflake rotates. Each element of the snowflake rotates. Each rotation describes an entirely new universe. The total number of rotations are equal to the number of atoms making up the earth. Each rotation makes a new earth. This is the Multiverse.
This sca

Again it is another scan that they are using loose, but even in the scan it talks about universes. And the context of this has already been affirmed more than once, being universes.

This is the theory that the universe quantifies by turning every possibility into a new universe (DC uses it a lot).

Yeah, that has to be the bare minimum number of dimensions. Pretty similar to SCP's number of dimensions, just 51 off.

Alonik said:
OOOOOOOO!

This is some clash of the Titans stuff here.

Also, for those wondering the "downplay" they do say themselves that it's Universes, the exact number used is Universes.

And it was then reaffermed that it was Universes with the close up, if anything the "190,000" dimensional snowflake thing is the outlier/ misinterpretation.

2 saying they're Universes, 1 saying their Dimensions.

With another one literally when re-itorating calls them Universes.

Matthew Schroeder said:
196,833 spatial dimensions. The comic states as suc. The writer is clearly wrong.
Actually, the characters all comfirm the Writers word, it's clearly not Tempo-Spatial Dimensions.

Additionally, the person who called it a "196,833 dimensional space" seems less reliable than, all the characters, the zoom in we see where it's literally Universes, the Writer and the objectively provable thing itself all being 196,333 parrallel Universes.

With 1 statement that is obviously very unreliable where it says Dimensions.

Like, this isn't an argument anymore, the Zoom in, the characters being there in the flesh to prove it, character's who have seen it call it Parrallel Universes.

It's you who's clearly wrong.

Matthew Schroeder said:
It is spatio-temporal dimensions, lmao.
"196,833th Dimensional Snowflake".

It's not universes.
"It's Parrallel Universes, lmao.

'What we calle "reality" is an arrayy of 196,833 paralel universes arranged in a snowflake pattern."

"The snowflake grew. Universes spun into life, their spans measured in seconds, by our rekoning""But time moved differently in there. Within each newborn Universes, billions of years span out in thos few seconds we perceived.

"But time moved differently in there. Within each newborn Universes, billions of years span out in thos few seconds we perceived.'

It's not Tempo-Spatial Dimensions."

Ultima Reality said:
Even if the 196 blah blah blah-dimensional stuff in this comic turns out to be parallel universes, I am pretty sure we still have J.M DeMatteis confirming these scans are talking about higher and lower dimensions. Something which is actually supported, since they seem to talk about Dimensions and Universes as separate things
Well i'm going to disagree with this. I disagree with the downgrade of Dc. But we can't take j.M dematteis statemennts to serious. I once asked if Cleito was above TLT and he said she is the divine mother so you figure out how strong she is. or someone else asked if nexus of all realities contains beyonderrealm and he said nexus of all realities is everything including realms outside the multiverse such as beyond realm.

The proof is in the actual scans and confirmation of the author. It's all there. And like Ultima said, we already have confirmation of it.

Ultima Reality said:
Even if the 196 blah blah blah-dimensional stuff in this comic turns out to be parallel universes, I am pretty sure we still have J.M DeMatteis confirming these scans are talking about higher and lower dimensions. Something which is actually supported, since they seem to talk about Dimensions and Universes as separate things
In the comic this does not talk about dimensions of space. Sena, the wanderer refers to dimensions, always, as universes. and is ever time about the size of this universe. the question about his twitter, did he really understand what the other asked? Because that does not match the context of the comic.

But okay, I will not ignore it, I'll assume it is. But is not this inconsistent with what DC accepts at its dimensional level? DC accepts the Grant Morrison multiverse map as its true cosmology. https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2014/08/18/the-map-of-the-multiverse Morrison made it clear in an interview that the whole Multiverse is based on the M-Theory, which has only 11 Dimensions.

I used a lot of this M-Theory, brane multiverse stuff in Final Crisis. Doug Mahnke did a great 3-D drawing of an inter-brane corridor in the Superman Beyond segments ― and it ties in fine with how I see things operating on recursive, isomorphic scales, or dimensions. I'm ready to accept that our entire lives are playing out across a 2-D film as thin as soap bubble skin, since ― as above, so below ― we already have our own examples of such branes in the form of movie and TV screens, the pages of books and of comics.
~ Grant Morriso​
https://www.wired.com/2009/03/mid-life-crisis/

And we can continually see that DC has only 11 Dimensions of the M-Theory. Have you read Captain Atom for example? Where does it say that the DC Universe is formed by superstring theory and has 11 dimensions?

You can see here, in these two scans.

Even assuming he refers to space (that is, if he understood what his fan ask), this is not accepted by the cosmology that the publisher works on. It's kind of really loose.

None of those scans say that there are only 11 Dimensions, that is just your insistence. Just because they take elements from M-Theory doesn't mean the DC Multiverse only has 11 Dimensions. Specially since scans show otherwise.

This is going absolutely nowhere specially with you not stopping with this discussion neither here or in the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back