• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Be A King When You Can Be A God? (Hapi (Egyptian Mythology) vs Deep Sea King (One Punch Man))

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so this will be interesting. So we have Hapi, the God of the Flooding of the Nile and thus controller of the most important aspect of Egyptian mythology, against Deep Seak King, who is pretty much a fish. That aside, here are the terms.

1. This is Hapi vs Wet Deep Sea King (even if the king was dry at the start, Hapi would've brought out his wet state anyhow)

2. Speed is Equalized

That aside, here are their profiles.:

Hapi's Profile

Deep Sea King's Profile

Who takes this?

Deep sea king
C+B-Nile-Hapi-1-
Hapi bearing offerings

Hapi: 0
Deep Sea King: 3 (Bedroombedrock, The God of Procrastination, IIkugelblitzII)

Inconclusive: 0

Ok, so AP for both guys.

Hapi: 202.535 kilotons of TNT

Deep Sea King: Stronger than 113.9 Kilotons of TNT

Does DSK keep getting stronger from water, or does it stop with his Wet form?

Sergeant Hypocrite said:
Does DSK keep getting stronger from water, or does it stop with his Wet form?
I dunno; you'll have to ask someone who knows One Punch Man that.

The God Of Procrastination said:
I don't think that he keeps getting stronger.
Good to know. Guess that leaves Deep Sea King's affinity towards water (dunno if his hydrated transformation qualifies as Absorption or Resistance to Water Manipulation given how he achieves the form) then.

Okay, well the AP difference is around 1.78x in Hapi's favour (not sure if that's significant, someone please fill me in on this).

Can Hapi bypass DSK's Regen? It doesn't seem that Hapi's Life Manipulation is combat applicable.

Sergeant Hypocrite said:
Can Hapi bypass DSK's Regen?
Deep Sea King's regen is High-Low. That's a fairly-easy level of Regenerationn to get around most of the time, but I could be wrong.

Uh, idk, Hapi has higher ap but like, is he as good of a fighter? His I assume smaller size might not help him much here, I don't really think his water manipulation will help much here either

Bedroombedrock said:
Uh, idk, Hapi has higher ap but like, is he as good of a fighter? His I assume smaller size might not help him much here, I don't really think his water manipulation will help much here either
I mean he is a god, but there's nothing consistent about him besides the fact that he causes the annual flooding of the nile. Egyptian Mythology is such an uncertainty that you're more likely to find information on a minor Greek god than information on a major Egyptian god.

Back