• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are we separating DC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you assuming by different multiverses that it’s referring to the Omniverse
Thats what the omniverse is.

Ok. This doesn’t conflict with anything
Alpheus never left the multiverse.

Ok. This is consistent
Hypertime is repeatedly referred to as part of the multiverse. See above. Likewise, if Hypertime is outside the Multiverse that would make it outside the source wall, which it clearly isn't.

Ok. This is consistent
Hypertime being greater than the multiverse is not consistent, since the multiverse includes the 5th dimension and the begin that created Hypertime.

Ok. This doesn’t conflict with anything.
It conflicts with the fact that Alpheus individually creates universes, not Hypertime.

Ok. This doesn’t conflict with anything
It's inconsistent to any other story about timelines in which these beings are completely absent.

The link doesn’t work here
They are from PotM's blog. Idk why they don't work but it isn't really important either way. A 5D imp says he is control of time and hypertime.

Ok. What does this have to do with Hypertime?
It's inconsistent with what is shown elsewhere. Specifically the idea that Hypertime is above the multiverse.

. What is this supposed to prove?
That new gods aren't beyond time as they are sometimes portrayed.
It saids Hypertime is “dying.” Meaning it doesn’t just outright die but it begins the process of dying. Which makes sense. The entirety of creation begins dying
First it implies that Hypertime can't survive without the Source Wall, even though the Source Wall is still gone and Hypertime is fine. Likewise Alpheus made Hypertime before the Source Wall even existed.

Literally none of your evidence proves this
It does, but you're certainly putting a lot of effort into ignoring a mountain of evidence. Not a good look.

Ok. So there’s multiple voids that exist predating creation.
Says who? The very concept is nonsensical.
And who’s to say the Overvoid can’t contain other voids?
The very concept of a void is a lack thereof. Emptiness within emptiness is redundant and meaningless. Plus there's no information suggesting it does, that's just headcanon being made up to try and ignore a clear inconsistency.

And who’s to say the characters should be involved that weren’t involved?
The fact that the realms they have dominion over are regularly threatened or involved?

You really are going overboard with the mental gymnastics today. At this point it would be more time efficient for you to just plug your ears and yell "I can't hear you" over and over. Because that's essentially what you've done in this argument.

Hypertime and time itself is an idea that isn't the same between almost any two others who have seriously covered it. I proved that definitively and you basically ignored it and replied to all the evidence line by line with nothing more than "thats not evidence."

Your question was answered by Confluctor days ago. And it's clear now the only reason you were bumping was to bait an argument in which you do the same thing you always do: ignore the evidence and perform convoluted mental gymnastics to desperately try to mash together clearly inconsistent scans.

This is a waste of your time and everyone else's time. That is why these discussions are being left to those with better knowledge of DC, rather than aggressive fans who want to highball.

Look, when it comes to DC the “Multiverse” can vary in what it’s referring to depending on context. You’ve even admitted this in the past.

“Multiverse refers to different things in different contexts. In many instances, multiverse simply refers to the Orrery.”

It’s very unlikely to assume that these old scans talking about Hypertime existing “beyond the multiverse” are referring to “Multiverse” as outside of Perpetua's entire creation. Let alone spanning the entire Omniverse. Say otherwise and you’d be literally contradicting yourself.

The same goes for the denizens of the Godsphere. When it saids they’re beyond space and time, it’s clearly in reference to them transcending the space and time of the material plane since that’s what their realm exist above.

That doesn’t count because the entire Multiverse was rebooted. Also do you have the scans for Alpheus creating Hypertime before the Source Wall existed?
It does, but you're certainly putting a lot of effort into ignoring a mountain of evidence. Not a good look.
Not my fault more than half your scans don’t work.

Says who? The very concept is nonsensical.
A void is just an empty space. You can have multiple empty spaces. None of this conflicts with each other.
The fact that the realms they have dominion over are regularly threatened or involved?
Ok. That still doesn’t mean the characters who live in these realms have to appear in the story. Once again, this is the writers decision. And a writer deciding that (insert character) will not appear in their story doesn’t mean (insert character) conflicts with the story.

The rest of your comment is just more trash talk and accusation flinging. If this thread is such a waste of your time then you can leave. I personally don’t care about your complaining and I never will. If you want to cry and throw a temper tantrum go do it with somebody who cares.

Last edited:
You're missing the point just to nitpick. Even if we assumed multiverse here meant Orrery it would still be inconsistent. Hypertime is a dimension of the Orrery in some scenarios, or its outside of it. Sometimes time is a cube? It changes every other comic book. This isn't controversial, it's an objective fact.

Likewise we know time reaches as far up as Nil.

Also do you have the scans for Alpheus creating Hypertime before the Source Wall existed?
We know time existed before the wall went up.

Not my fault more than half your scans don’t work.
From the jump you were sealioning. The evidence put forward so far is more than enough, but no evidence was ever going to be enough because you're committed to pretending otherwise. There will always be some convoluted mental gymnastics done to try and pretend the evidence isn't damning, or you'll quietly ignore a certain part of the argument if you can't rebut it. That's why you aren't a part of these discussions internally, you don't argue in good faith or with intellectual honesty.

A void is just an empty space. You can have multiple empty spaces. None of this conflicts with each other.
I already responded to this, all you've done here is repeat your illogical claim without addressing anything I said. Basically the same tactic you used when I debunked you on your claim of infinite universes.

That still doesn’t mean the characters who live in these realms have to appear in the story
Cool. You've missed the point again. The fact that they aren't appearing is an inconsistency since the scenario would logically demand their presence. You are bending over backwards trying to find a way for everything I say to be wrong lmao.

You're just wasting everyone's time again. You'll see the revisions after the DC experts on the forum publish them. Till then you'll just have to wait until we've finished. This aggressive denialism isn't even attempting to make a coherent point. All you've said up to this point is essentially "well if we ignore all the proof of inconsistencies and make endless headcanon to make them fit, there's actually no inconsistencies so I don't see why we're splitting things up!"

I'm just not sure what your end goal is here. I mean even you have to see how empty a justification that is. Do you really believe you're going to convince other forum members by rejecting all pieces of evidence you're shown and simply saying "that's not inconsistent" without even trying to address the argument?

I mean. I knew even when I started this that you would respond to any and all evidence with empty denials, so it's not exactly a surprise.

Last edited:
Yeah, they work for me too. It's more or less moot though, he's regularly denied explicit evidence in the past and this is no different. If it conflicts with his preconceived notions he will simply not accept it no matter how much proof he is shown.

You're missing the point just to nitpick. Even if we assumed multiverse here meant Orrery it would still be inconsistent. Hypertime is a dimension of the Orrery in some scenarios, or its outside of it. Sometimes time is a cube? It changes every other comic book. This isn't controversial, it's an objective fact.
I’m really not. I’m just pointing out your own inconsistent logic.

Also where is Hypertime mentioned to be a dimension of the Orrery? Also I’m pretty sure cube time is different from regular time.

Likewise we know time reaches as far up as Nil.
And? What’s your point?

We know time existed before the wall went up.
Time existing doesn’t mean Hypertime existed. I’m gonna ask you again. Where’s the scan for this? Otherwise you’re just making up stuff.

Cool. You've missed the point again. The fact that they aren't appearing is an inconsistency since the scenario would logically demand their presence. You are bending over backwards trying to find a way for everything I say to be wrong lmao.
Once again. It’s not up to the author to decide whether a scenario logically demands a characters presence. If a character doesn’t appear then the author thought otherwise. And just because the author thought a characters presence wasn’t warranted for a particular story doesn’t mean the character conflicts with the story itself.

I already responded to this, all you've done here is repeat your illogical claim without addressing anything I said.
What I said wasn’t illogical. You can have multiple voids.

The rest of your comment is just more accusation flinging and poor attempts at talk. Something I do not care for.

The links work by the way. It’s probably just Xearsay’s pc.
I’m actually on mobile which could be the cause.

edit: Nvm. Just went on my PC and checked and the links still don’t lead to actual scans.

Here's proof from what happened when I clicked the Heart of Chronos scan just to show you that I'm not lying.

Heart-of-chronos.gif

I’m just pointing out your own inconsistent logic.
Except nothing about the distinction between Orrery and multiverse changes the problem presented by saying Hypertime is outside of it, based on various conflicting descriptions of where time begins and ends.

Also where is Hypertime mentioned to be a dimension of the Orrery?
Hypertime is often used interchangeably with time itself, which is described as the 4th dimension. (Also by Mxy when he's explaining the 6th Dimension)

And? What’s your point?
Which means if Wonderworld is the "edge of time" that's inconsistent. Wonderworld is the edge of the Orrery, so if that's the utmost perimeter of time, it wouldn't go all the way to Nil (and even the 6th Dimension) nor would time be outside the multiverse. Likewise, the 5th Dimension is described as above time, yet is below Nil. Then of course the fact that the Promethean Galaxy is apparently beyond time, yet is below Nil, and Wonderworld. So on, so forth. Ygddrasil is the cosmic axis of time, Heart of Chronos is the source of it (not Alpheus apparently), Fuginauts oversee it (yet have never appeared in any comic with time shenanigans), Father Time embodies it (who isn't limited to Wonderworld but whom also can't reach Nil, and whom doesn't exist outside of Gaiman's DC comics), and it's the same thing as Hypertime or it isn't, it's beyond the Multiverse or limited to Wonderworld, or Nil, the Sphere is either not affected by time or it is (most often portrayed as indeed being subject to time, but most likely since writers have no idea how to actually write an atemporal realm).

I'm prepared to ignore any manner of gymnastics you intend to perform to avoid accepting any of these scans, at this point I don't even really consider this a discussion, I'm mostly educating anyone who stumbles across the thread and wants to understand in good faith why the revisions are going the direction they are. You were a lost cause from the start.

Time existing doesn’t mean Hypertime existed.
Hypertime is the web of alternate timelines. Are you saying parallel timelines were absent when time existed in the multiverse? Where is your evidence for this?

If a character doesn’t appear then the author thought otherwise.
More likely they simply didn't know the character existed. It's an inconsistency whether you accept it or not. I'm not really concerned with your blind denial since you aren't making much of an argument.

What I said wasn’t illogical. You can have multiple voids.
And I responded to this already. A void is an emptiness, to say there is a void within a void is redundant and illogical. In Gaiman's cosmology, the personification of the void before creation is Mother Night, in DeMatteis' it's Pralaya, in Snyder and Morrison's comics there is no personification, its either a sentient or non-sentient white space that creation sits on.

There's no evidence of "multiple voids before creation" and the very concept is illogical. And again it begs the question of why these characters never seem to be involved in the same stories despite the overlapping realms of responsibility and concepts involved. This is an inconsistency to everyone pursuing the discussion in good faith. You're just denying it because of your bias, so it doesn't really matter what you think either way.

I’m actually on mobile which could be the cause.

edit: Nvm. Just went on my PC and checked and the links still don’t lead to actual scans.

Here's proof from what happened when I clicked the Heart of Chronos scan just to show you that I'm not lying.

Heart-of-chronos.gif
You have to remove the CB and everything after it.

The links don't work for me as well, until I removed the CB in the link.

For example, this link: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/v...History.png/revision/latest?cb=20200202161738

Would not work. Instead, it should be like this: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/2/24/TimestreamHistory.png/revision/latest?

You have to remove the CB and everything after it.

The links don't work for me as well, until I removed the CB in the link.

For example, this link: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/v...History.png/revision/latest?cb=20200202161738

Would not work. Instead, it should be like this: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/2/24/TimestreamHistory.png/revision/latest?
Remove revision, too.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/2/24/TimestreamHistory.png

Didn't wanna get involved but any plane from the bleed upwards exists outside of time and space even the rock of eternity is stated to exist outside of time and space in a book I once read.
From the bleed to the source they are all beyond time and space.

Didn't wanna get involved but any plane from the bleed upwards exists outside of time and space
Sometimes, sometimes not. Time exists in Nil, and in the vast majority of instances time passes in a linear fashion for all realms simultaneously, with most authors conveniently ignoring or retconning the idea that any character or realm is truly atemporal. Space as well, many realms above the Orrery are described in spatial terms. Even the 6th Dimension was described with space and time, as during Superman's flight it was said "it would take light hours to catch up with him." Indicating that Superman was moving faster than light, which necessitates both time and space.

Sometimes, sometimes not. Time exists in Nil, and in the vast majority of instances time passes in a linear fashion for all realms simultaneously, with most authors conveniently ignoring or retconning the idea that any character or realm is truly atemporal. Space as well, many realms above the Orrery are described in spatial terms. Even the 6th Dimension was described with space and time, as during Superman's flight it was said "it would take light hours to catch up with him." Indicating that Superman was moving faster than light, which necessitates both time and space.
Can I see scans time exists in NIL?
Saying it will take hours for light to catch up to superman doesn't debunk anything tbh,its not a reason to say 6D doesn't exist outside of time and space.

Can I see scans time exists in NIL?
Space, scale, time, everything is different now. Everything is more profound. More meaningful.
Time, in the above scan, is described as more profound and meaningful in Nil. This is incompatible with it not existing.

Time is described as a clockwork pattern in the sky, one of the Monitors says "the hour grows late."

Saying it will take hours for light to catch up to superman doesn't debunk anything tbh,its not a reason to say 6D doesn't exist outside of time and space
Travel speed is a concept native to spacetime, it's how far you travel over a certain period of time. To say someone is going faster than light in a certain dimension indicates both space and time. Photons are physical objects, and their speed is based on space and time. Therefore, based on the actual scans, the 6th Dimension has space and time.

Except nothing about the distinction between Orrery and multiverse changes the problem presented by saying Hypertime is outside of it, based on various conflicting descriptions of where time begins and ends.
Most of these "conflicting descriptions" stem from you misinterpreting the cosmology.

Hypertime is often used interchangeably with time itself, which is described as the 4th dimension. (Also by Mxy when he's explaining the 6th Dimension)
Can I see a scan for Hypertime being used interchangeably with time itself?

Also once again, most of this you taking statements the wrong way. Wonder World being the edge of time to the Orrery doesn't mean there can't be higher forms of time in places like Nil. The same goes for the fifth dimension and the promethean galaxy. Heart of Chronos is just the source of time in all universes. It's not the source of Hypertime. The Fuginauts not appearing whenever "time shenanigans" go down doesn't mean they conflict with the comics. Especially when most of your scans that reference time shenanigans take place before they were even created. Also Father time is the embodiment of primordial time. As in the time at the beginning of existence.

Also I don't care if you consider this a discussion or not.

Hypertime is the web of alternate timelines. Are you saying parallel timelines were absent when time existed in the multiverse?
No, I'm saying a web of timelines might have not existed. Anyway, where's your evidence for the World Forger creating Hypertime before the Source Wall existed?

And I responded to this already. A void is an emptiness, to say there is a void within a void is redundant and illogical. In Gaiman's cosmology, the personification of the void before creation is Mother Night, in DeMatteis' it's Pralaya, in Snyder and Morrison's comics there is no personification, its either a sentient or non-sentient white space that creation sits on.

There's no evidence of "multiple voids before creation" and the very concept is illogical. And again it begs the question of why these characters never seem to be involved in the same stories despite the overlapping realms of responsibility and concepts involved.
Like I said before. A void is just an empty space. There can be multiple empty spaces and there's nothing stopping that from happening. The very existence of Pralaya and Mother Night already proves there's multiple voids before creation. And you've done absolutely nothing to prove that this is illogical.

Writers don't have to include characters just because they overlap in realms and concepts. And just because they don't does not mean said characters conflict with each others stories.

More likely they simply didn't know the character existed.
I mean do you have proof they didn't know the character existed?

Last edited:
How can you have meaningful separations between different regions of emptiness?
Well one is a part of the Hindu belief system as she’s the sea of Brahma and exist in the beyond beyond. The other is attached to the Endless and exist in the Nights realm. They’re also separate entities. The only thing they have in common is that they’re both voids that basically existed before creation.

Last edited:
Most of these "conflicting descriptions" stem from you misinterpreting the cosmology.
The descriptions intrinsically disagree with eachother. For many of these descriptions there is no structure in which all characteristics can be true at the same time. To say nothing of the fact that some pieces, while they could fit with others, simply aren't ever seen again after a single story. The consensus is that while in some cases you could mash all of these pieces together, it's far more logical and reasonable to consider cosmologies as they are portrayed in a storyline rather than pulling elements from authors and narratives which have nothing to do with each other.

Can I see a scan for Hypertime being used interchangeably with time itself?
In most stories where Hypertime appears, it's usage is the same as time itself. Timestreams, parallel timelines, time travel, all taking place through "Hypertime" instead of time. The better question to ask is "when has Hypertime and Time ever been meaningfully characterized as separate things?" Aside from the 5D imp saying he can move freely through time and Hypertime (which doesnt actually explain how they're different), there are no instances of it, because Hypertime is just time in all the stories it appears in.

Wonder World being the edge of time to the Orrery doesn't mean there can't be higher forms of time in places like Nil.
Wonderworld is never called "the edge of time to the Orrery" it is called the "utmost perimeter" and the "outer limit" of time. Saying "to the Orrery" is writing headcanon to try and justify the inconsistency. Likewise, the existence of "higher forms of time" is pure headcanon.

The Fuginauts not appearing whenever "time shenanigans" go down doesn't mean they conflict with the comics
It absolutely does. If the Fuginauts serve X role, and that role is relevant to a certain story and they are mysteriously absent, that's an inconsistency.

No, I'm saying a web of timelines might have not existed.
The existence of parallel timelines is Hypertime, as described by it's initial introduction. The revelation Wonder Woman makes when introduced to Hypertime is that the Linear Men were wrong about alternate timelines being a myth. Whether or not these timelines are a "web" doesn't mean anything specific as it pertains to the cosmology.

A void is just an empty space. There can be multiple empty spaces
Multiple empty spaces are redundant to one another if they cover the same area. A space cannot be empty twice, so the void before creation can only be one thing.

Writers don't have to include characters just because they overlap in realms and concepts.
Sure, they don't have to, it's just a narrative inconsistency for them to disappear.

Well one is a part of the Hindu belief system as she’s the sea of Brahma and exist in the beyond beyond. The other is attached to the Endless and exist in the Nights realm.
That's not answering his question. What meaningfully distinguishes two emptinesses? Not the two contradiction personifications of the void before creation.

Last edited:
How can you have meaningful separations between different regions of emptiness?
You can't, unless there's something separating them. The idea that there are two different voids before creation isn't supported by anything at all and logically makes no sense.

You can't, unless there's something separating them. The idea that there are two different voids before creation isn't supported by anything at all and logically makes no sense.
I was just trying to see what his justification for dividing by 0 was.

The descriptions intrinsically disagree with eachother. For many of these descriptions there is no structure in which all characteristics can be true at the same time. To say nothing of the fact that some pieces, while they could fit with others, simply aren't ever seen again after a single story. The consensus is that while in some cases you could mash all of these pieces together, it's far more logical and reasonable to consider cosmologies as they are portrayed in a storyline rather than pulling elements from authors and narratives which have nothing to do with each other.
Except they don’t. There is definitely a way this can all be true and the very blog you’re pulling most of your scans from was literally doing just that.

In most stories where Hypertime appears, it's usage is the same as time itself. Timestreams, parallel timelines, time travel, all taking place through "Hypertime" instead of time. The better question to ask is "when has Hypertime and Time ever been meaningfully characterized as separate things?" Aside from the 5D imp saying he can move freely through time and Hypertime (which doesnt actually explain how they're different), there are no instances of it, because Hypertime is just time in all the stories it appears in.
That’s because Hypertime is a web connecting these things all together. That doesn’t mean Hypertime is the same as time. The fact that you completely just ignored me asking for a scan to support hypertime = to time tells me that you don’t actually have evidence for it.
Wonderworld is never called "the edge of time to the Orrery" it is called the "utmost perimeter" and the "outer limit" of time. Saying "to the Orrery" is writing headcanon to try and justify the inconsistency. Likewise, the existence of "higher forms of time" is pure headcanon.
It’s directly shown to us that it exist at the edge of the Orrery. So when it saids it’s at the edge of space and time, space and time in that context would apply to the Orrery of Worlds.

Also it’s not headcanon. Time in Nil is like a clock work pattern on the sky. Which isn’t how regular time would appear to is
It absolutely does. If the Fuginauts serve X role, and that role is relevant to a certain story and they are mysteriously absent, that's an inconsistency.
You realize that if they’re absent from the story that means the author didn’t think they were relevant enough to appear in the story right? And the author deciding a characters appearance isn’t necessary for a particular story doesn’t mean a character conflicts with a particular story.
The existence of parallel timelines is Hypertime, as described by it's initial introduction. The revelation Wonder Woman makes when introduced to Hypertime is that the Linear Men were wrong about alternate timelines being a myth. Whether or not these timelines are a "web" doesn't mean anything specific as it pertains to the cosmology.
Yes it does because the whole point is that Hypertime is a web of timelines. Not just timelines
Multiple empty spaces are redundant to one another if they cover the same area. A space cannot be empty twice, so the void before creation can only be one thing.
They don’t cover the same area though. One existed in the beyond beyond. The other existed in the nights realm. They just both represent a void before creation.

Sure, they don't have to, it's just a narrative inconsistency for them to disappear.
It’s not an inconsistency because they didn’t disappear. To say they “disappear” implies they were visible and then ceased to be visible. Which is not true. They were just never meant to participate in the story.

Last edited:
There is definitely a way this can all be true
There literally is not without creating headcanon, which is the opposite of the point.

the very blog you’re pulling most of your scans from was literally doing just that.

No, it wasn't. It never addressed any of these conflicting pieces of information, it simply presented them all wholesale.

That’s because Hypertime is a web connecting these things all together.
Connecting all what things together? Hypertime is the existence of alternate timelines according to it's initial introduction.

It’s directly shown to us that it exist at the edge of the Orrery. So when it saids it’s at the edge of space and time, space and time in that context would apply to the Orrery of Worlds.
Exactly, which means saying Wonderworld is the edge of time means time doesn't exist outside the Orrery according to that scan. This is incompatible with what is shown elsewhere, which means Wonderworld isn't the utmost perimeter, there is time beyond Wonderworld. What you're providing is a headcanon work-around that isn't supported by what the scan literally says.

You realize that if they’re absent from the story that means the author didn’t think they were relevant enough to appear in the story right?
Not necessarily. The author may not know the character exists at all. DeMatteis didn't know what the Overvoid was, for example. You can't interpret their absence as intent from the author.

Yes it does because the whole point is that Hypertime is a web of timelines. Not just timelines
What is the practical difference between these two in literal specific terms?

They just both represent a void before creation.
This is wrong. It's not representation, it's literal. And neither of them say "a void" before creation, they both say "the void" before creation. They can't both be true in the same cosmology.

It’s not an inconsistency because they didn’t disappear. To say they “disappear” implies they were visible and then ceased to be visible.
Disappear has multiple definitions, the one I am using is "cease to exist or be in use." The characters are not used or don't exist, one way or the other, the Fuginauts relationship with time is inconsistent with the description given in their limited appearance.

Last edited:
Space, scale, time, everything is different now. Everything is more profound. More meaningful.
The link ain't working
Time is described as a clockwork pattern in the sky, one of the Monitors says "the hour grows late."
Link ain't working
Travel speed is a concept native to spacetime, it's how far you travel over a certain period of time. To say someone is going faster than light in a certain dimension indicates both space and time.
It says his presence could be felt in every dimension, it would take hours for light to catch up to him.....in a dimension that's beyond time and space even accepted and shown even in DC database shows it's the author just describing how fast he was going...let's be all honest here.

Isn't this when he said he could feel the reader or something like that? Of course everything will be different.
Tbh this scan doesn't prove anything to me and I haven't actually seen any direct scans that say time exist in the NIL...because it's been shown to exist outside of time and space.

I haven't actually seen any direct scans that say time exist in the NIL
Like I said, when Superman first enters Nil he says Time Space and Scale ar different, more profound, more meaningful. That means those things, while different, still exist in Nil.

Like I said, when Superman first enters Nil he says Time Space and Scale ar different, more profound, more meaningful. That means those things, while different, still exist in Nil.
Can i see the scan?hope you aren't referring to TR?

Can i see the scan?hope you aren't referring to TR?
1. I posted the scan earlier in the thread.

2. This is literally one of the first things Superman says when entering Nil, you should already be familiar with it if you are discussing CAS

3. Yes, I'm referring to Superman piloting the Thought Robot.

I am not opposed to separating the cosmology of dc, but is it possible to separate the cosmology?
DC is a decades-long comic series.

I mean, we already separate them by reboot era. I don't think authors changes a whole lot, especially since this mostly only applies to the high cosmic stuff which every author does almost completely differently.

1. I posted the scan earlier in the thread.

2. This is literally one of the first things Superman says when entering Nil, you should already be familiar with it if you are discussing CAS

3. Yes, I'm referring to Superman piloting the Thought Robot.
Tbh I don't remember kal-el stating that,I will re read superman beyond again.

Tbh I don't remember kal-el stating that,I will re read superman beyond again.
Okay, but I literally posted a scan of it earlier in the thread, and there were even instructions in later comments about how to fix it if the links don't work.

Okay, but I literally posted a scan of it earlier in the thread, and there were even instructions in later comments about how to fix it if the links don't work.
I replied that one.

Isn't this when he said he could feel the reader or something like that? Of course everything will be different.

He never said he could feel the reader, but one of his lines was interpreted that way. But what you're saying is irrelevant to the point. The fact is that time exists in Nil, and also that is incompatible with Wonderworld being the limit of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back