• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are the Super Forms 4-A to 2-C?

Not asking anyone to downgrade Super Forms to "At least 5-A to 2-C".

If Super Sonic defeated Perfect Dark Gaia why is that feat disregarded?

I need answers explained in detail.

Thanks for reading.

Sonic was drained of energy from Dark Gaia, which explains why the super form runned out of energy earlier, but that was enough for Super Sonic to destroy his barrier and pierce through his eyes/head to destroy him, lastly Super Perfect Dark Gaia is 4-A.

So basically Base Sonic was weakened after Dark Gaia drained his energy thus is no longer a Werehog and that the Super Form was weakened due to Super Sonic feeling so tired he fainted at the end?

Yes, but the super state removed that tired state at the cost of the form ending earlier and leaving Sonic in a very tired state.

2e48 Tons of TNT (Final Egg Blaster) > 7.2 x1024 Tons of TNT (7.2 Yottatons Dark Gaia)

If Perfect Dark Gaia is
2.777778 x 10^23 times stronger than his base form then how was Light Gaia strong enough to hurt him and not get burst into bloodpaste after getting attacked by Perfect Dark Gaia despite being able to hurt his Base Form?

Has light Gaia gotton stronger alongside Super Sonic?

Actually the most accurate version and the one i use is the Wii version where Light Gaia does not fight Perfect Dark Gaia because he should be on par with Dark Gaia.

The Gaia Colossus was an amalgamation of the seven Gaia Temples with the aid of the seven Chaos Emeralds.

In that case the moment Base sonic became Super Sonic is the moment that Light Gaia became more powerful to match Super Sonic's powers.

Adamjensen2030 said:
Do you think Light Gaia surviving attacks from Perfect Dark Gaia is plot induced stupidity or outlier?
They are equals, the Gaia Colossus is just a weapon to use against Dark Gaia, Chip is the main source of the Colossus.

KarmodF said:
They are equals, the Gaia Colossus is just a weapon to use against Dark Gaia, Chip is the main source of the Colossus.
So Chip was powered by the Chaos Emeralds the same time as Super Sonic? If yes then I agree with 4-A light Gaia after Chaos Emeralds powered him and Super Sonic simultaneously.

i don't think chip was powered by the chaos emeralds, the temples of light just restored the chaos emeralds' power i believe, also he cannot harness their power like sonic.

Back