• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are Onoki and A (Fourth Raikage), not on the same tier as Tsunade, Mei, and Gaara?

Minato is 7A for being gay stronger than Oro lol someone must be chasing the profiles cause last I check it said he was comparable to Oro

Base B is more of an Icing on the cake sorta thing. Base Minato makes sense for why you would decline it, even though Minato being that strong in base alone is wild af imo.

This whole scene is bad, but I don't think Ay should be physically inferior to Mei. Even though the context is garbage, he at least has a statement clarifying he is "strong". Mei has a feat that shows she has super strength, and should definitely be considered at least a strong as the average Jonin, but against a black Zetsu, who's tier is variable because he possesses people instead of fighting himself...

So, like, Mei has no evidence for being physically remarkable or notable in the verse, whereas Ay has some PIS ridden statement. It's, like, O is less than .5... Mei is the 0.

Episode 31 lol it looks like he also can spread his mist around the whole village which gives him lots of range and he has enhanced senses with the word cause it senses chakra. He should be rated higher than Mitsuki and probably should be around Mirai's level and he is faster than Mitsuki

I am myself You are you said:
Another possibility is that Onoki can lift Giant tortoise island Fly up the sky By doing By using his powers.

Can use it as an example? For scrolling to 7-A , 6-C ***the power Weight loss
Dude, your english is impossible to understand.

So if we have an agreement on Onoki, can we change him? (And if Onoki goes up, so does muu).

About A I still think he should be comparable to the other kages (And scale Bee with him), but I'll accept if we need stronger feats in order to put him there.

I can agree with Onoki to 7A, but is he getting 6C? I can't really agree with that. Using jinton to make a hole in the turtle, killing him and causing the island to sink is also "destroying" the island, but is definitely not 6C. That statement is dependent on interpretation, and not all of its interpretations give 6C, so it should not be done due to no feats at that level. 7A is totally fine though.

If calcs give 6C, then I have no issues.

No 6-C for Onoki.

7-A is debatable. I don't remember calculating any 7-A feats for Onoki and he doesn't receive direct powerscaling from anyone, however, so I disagree.

Back