• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are Onoki and A (Fourth Raikage), not on the same tier as Tsunade, Mei, and Gaara?

This is strange for me too that A is weaker than Mei,Gaara and Tsunade.

Onoki should be around Island Level with Jinton,since he is capable of destroying Turtl Island.

That first image is with the aid of Tsunade so that one doesn't count.

But if those other ones are calced at Island level then I'm fine with his Dust Release being 6-C.

ok But I think onoki can maybe really destroy the island. When the chakra is full, Should be 7-A or 6-C at least, I think it deserves

Onoki may be like obito. The same case.

I think obito can open the dimension of Kaguya by itself. If the chakra is full, onoki is the same

Another possibility is that Onoki can lift Giant tortoise island Fly up the sky By doing By using his powers.

Can use it as an example? For scrolling to 7-A , 6-C ***the power Weight loss

Reason Ay is lower then Mei cause she melted Madara Susanoo while Ay only cracked it (using Onoki's Jutsu)

tier do not determine everything.

But I think it's right that is on level 7-A,Both Mei and A

Because he can destroy two meteorites comfortably. (Mei It can be done easily in less than seconds.)

She deserve level 7
she deserve level 7-A

we actually need to revise Onoki's page cause his current low 7B calc uses atomization when we got his attacks at the molcular level sadly

He should definitely be 7-A anyway. I think they Kages should scale from each other. And has been stated to be able to destroy the trutle island.

I am a new member, I want to know who is the caretaker.

I think some of it is not very accurate.

• This is my personal opinion.

1.sasori He is very strong. Deidara admits from his mouth. He said Saori is stronger than herself. He also has a strong puppet. He has Third Kazekage (The strongest in history His ability should be level 7-A. ) There are also 100 puppets. Combined with 5 elements from the puppet. He fights with Sakura, he does not take it seriously. He can handle Sakura easily if he is serious and does not hesitate. He should be level 7-A ,He says he can destroy the whole region.

2.Urashiki Ōtsutsuki

I do not agree very much. He Because they change Edit timeline and create a group kara. It's a character that many people like very much. He is also Alien Ōtsutsuki

He should be at the same level as Momoshiki . He is very credible.

3.Kaguya Ōtsutsuki She can create many dimensions., Create the sun,Create a planet,Create moon And she can destroy spacetime and all dimensions.

So he should stay. 5-A,4-C It is Kaguya Prime .

Deidara may have said Sasori was stronger than him but he may not having be talking about power. If the two were to ever fight Sasori would probably havet he advantage with his different elements and the number of puppets he can control compared to deidara and Sasori is probably more experienced as well.

Deidara also most likley wasnt considering his C1

we have Urashiki at unknown because he hasnt shown any feats of that level and all clan members may not be as strong as each other. As well this logic would make Kinshiki scale to Momoshiki as well

Currently now we dont consider Kaguya 4C so lets end that and not talk about it cause the topic is banned as well as people getting tired of it without any actual feats

Kaguya's tier was discussed many times already,there were a couple of threads recently.

So,I think it is time to stop.

Onoki, Non Onoki enhanced Ay arent 7-A cause they lack feats of being 7-A.

As such they are scaled to Kitsuchis 7-C feat as he was said to be kage level.

onoki actually has his own statement somewhere about beign the only kage as strong as Hiruzen during the time that he was livign before he died TBF. Its on 3rd hokage profile but for some reaons its not on Onoki's profile. I think we should use that

yup its on his profile. It says he was considered the strongest Kage of his time with Onoki being his only peer

yeah its also consistent with the fact that he got stronger than his younger self who madara didnt even acknowledge. All in all this shouldnt be hard to add to his profile

ShrekAlmighty said:
Onoki, Non Onoki enhanced Ay arent 7-A cause they lack feats of being 7-A.
As such they are scaled to Kitsuchis 7-C feat as he was said to be kage level.
Whay about fighting against 5 of Madara's susano clones susano clones?

I mean, isn't it the reason why gaara is 7A?

AstralKing7 said:
Gaara has his own calcs and he scales to something else I believe not to Madara
But still, if he's strong enough to fight against 5 susano (Mei and Gaara were in a much worse shape than A back then), he doesn't deserve the 7A upgrade?

It is a reason for 7-A but he is 7-A when he is Onoki enhanced so i dont understand what you mean.

Regular Ay =/= Onoki Enhanced Ay where he fought 5 Susanoo.

Back