• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are One Piece characters so amped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way you are acting normal when talking to others like that

yOu got DeBunked MaNy TiMes, YoU aRe wAsTinG eVeryoNe's tiMe

You literally nearly always speaks for others to make it so the whole site is against someone even tho it's only you and someone debating.

You literally nearly always speaks for others to make it so the whole site is against someone even tho it's only you and someone debating.
Everything you said made 0 ******* sense. So when did I say the whole site? When I see repetitive arguments that are being debunked, I just call it out. "Evil Manipulative Side" you're literally one of the people who repeat the same shit over and over, and make this site horrid. Then theres people who actually work hard to get things through like tempest, ant, etc. Next time, make sure you actually make sense with the shit you spit.

Yeah, I definitely became toxic first lmaoao. Yet weren't you the same person who said it was a waste of time before?

I love how the thread devolved into a civil war

Just having a civil disagreement over a verse and it's position, then this

vsbw's so damn unstable

Ok no derail

I won't reply here about that so you can talk to me somewhere else if you have some sort of problem.... Shouldn't even be a reason to reply

Yeah I'm sorry for the lack of a warning but Monkey you clearly provoked it so for this thread you can't speak no more

You have the whole Jinbe and Akainu interaction, but if you go by the wiki Akainu breathes and Jinbe dies.

Jinbe does not scale to anyone here.

But he matched Ace​

Like I stated above, this was an Ace who wasn't trained by Whitebeard. This was Ace before he met Whitebeard.
Same reason why when Yamato (Wano) gets a profile, she wouldn't scale to Ace.

But he blocked Akainu​

And he got impaled by him too. Plus this would bring huge issues in the scaling, like how Gear Second Luffy could match and wound Jinbe. This isn't good.

Alright well I'm quite disappointed to see that Ace's rating won't be changed - I still don't think he has any good feats (certainly not superior to that of Luffy..) but this thread can be closed now.

What does this mean?
It means current Luffy who is facing Kaido isn't in the wiki yet, we only have him aas of his fight with Doffy and Kata.

Also, are you up to date with the chapters and still thinks Kata > King? Cause that's kinda hard to believe but meh.

I'm not a OP stan, but yeah, I've always found Ace (And others like Vista) to be a little wanked here.

As of now we have Ace stomping Katakuri, which makes no sense imo.

Like; I'm a person who saw the admirals fighting in Marineford, and didn't think they were even taking it too seriously until Whitebeard got more involved. Same with Ace leaving burns on WB years ago.

Maybe it's just how OP chracters fight, but it always seems like these super strong guys aren't really trying, at least not to the best of their abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back