• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why and how is Bugs Bunny on a lower Tier than Daffy Duck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to need to take some notes on Bugs; because, I don't recall a single time when Daffy bested Bugs, and Bugs has even been shown to overshadow Daffy completely in some episodes, the most notable (of course) being Duck Amuck.

Duck Dodgers Daffy--When Daffy could easily overpower Marvin the Martian, who occasionally gave Bugs Bunny trouble--I can see (Then again, Marvin the Martian also occasionally gave DD Daffy trouble. Just depending on the storyboard).

Simple Daffy, however, has shown no feats beyond Bugs, to my recollection.

Well, these are just the Duck Dodgers statistics, but destroying planets is 5-B, not 4-C, so I adjusted the page accordingly.

Has he ever demonstrated feats of that level?

Was that as Duck Dodgers or as himself?

Okay. I suppose that makes sense.

We do not use crossovers for scaling. They are usually far too inconsistent with the original character statistics.

Was that really a crossover ,Superman appeared only in the end of the episode for a few seconds and had only one line.That more like a cameo of superman than a crossover with dc.Can daffy still be scaled from the road runner in speed?I mean both are looney tunes.

Yes, he can be scaled from the Road Runner, but not from DC Comics characters.

So daffy speed will be massively hypersonic plus for being faster than a speeding road runner.I guess i have nothing to say anymore.

@Dark649

Are you willing to handle the statistics updates?

Thank you for the help. You can mention here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back