• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who's a more powerful version of Manhattan(the real one or the pseudo psychopathic one)

Vs

Both are low 1C
Speed equalized.

I think TDK has AP advantage since they absorbed all the crisis which includes Dr. Manhattan.

Last edited:
TDK gained the power of every crisis in DC history including doomsday clock off course.

The Darkest Knight: Baseline Low 1-C (Clash with Perpetua threatened to collapse a 5-D space. Maybe this is half baseline?)
Doctor Manhattan: One layer above Baseline Low 1-C (Far superior to Mister Mxyzptlk, who is spatially 5-D)

Doctor Manhattan has a one layer AP advantage.
how is threatening to destory a whole 5th dimensial space as massive as the bleed baseline?
that is massivly above baseline

hell darkest knight has the power of manhattan plus crisis energy he beats him to pulp

how is threatening to destory a whole 5th dimensial space as massive as the bleed baseline?
that is massivly above baseline

hell darkest knight has the power of manhattan plus crisis energy he beats him to pulp
Could you elaborate? What makes the structure massively above baseline?

oh i dono maybe beacuse it contains the whole 5th dimension like the whole of it with thousands of 5th dimensional beings in it destroying it is quite a significant action my man

oh i dono maybe beacuse it contains the whole 5th dimension like the whole of it with thousands of 5th dimensional beings in it destroying it is quite a significant action my man
I recall that the Bleedspace rotated through the 5th dimension, rather than containing "the whole 5th dimension".
And I don't argue that it's not significant, but we don't really have a reference for "size" in 5 dimensions.

TDK gained the power of every crisis in DC history including doomsday clock off course.
Is that the one which contains Doctor Manhattan anyways, giving TDK the AP advantage?

Is that the one which contains Doctor Manhattan anyways, giving TDK the AP advantage?
Yep plus Manhattan when he like did a soft reboot on DC he couldn't affect the speed force at all but TDK corrupted it via sheer presence also to the extent it began to even burn out.

Can't we just agree both are equal then debate who stomps.

Doctor Manhattan and the batmanhattan the one who laughs killed should be the same to me actually as the dark multiverse counterpart of Doctor Manhattan should be the batmanhattan but I don't have solid evidence to prove it.

Back