• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Manhattan's deconstruction seems to be gesture based, which is also the case seemingly for Alien X's telekinesis and mind control, if Alien X starts with mind control then it's probably incon, but if he starts with telekinesis then he loses, as Manhattan has far greater lifting strength.

Has Alien X even used EE as a first move in the show itself?
No, but that doesn't mean it would not be. Belicus and Serena outclass everyone in the verse which is why it never warranta them to use EE but since Manhattan can harm them I don't see why it wouldn't be the first move.

No, but that doesn't mean it would not be. Belicus and Serena outclass everyone in the verse which is why it never warranta them to use EE but since Manhattan can harm them I don't see why it wouldn't be the first move.
By that logic they are completely ****** the second Manhattan does anything with his hax or 6D AP.

Also you are arguing from our point of view as spectators who know everything but as the rules of the match dictate, they are in character and so far they have never EE'd someone as their fist move in character (nor have they ever EE'd anyone in a fight)

The 5 votes for AX should be nuked until someone can prove that AX starts with EE or if AX has another viable wincon and can pull it off before Manhattan
I already did tho, belicus and serena want to defeat a possible threat, fot much less celestial sapiens would erase other people as shown in clops above

Then why was it not used against Galactic Gladiator?

Plus how would Alien X know that Dr Manhattan is that huge of a threat to him.

All video clips on Alien X profile page leads to YouTube and therefore those are Copyright deleted.
So the profile needs new clips, I'll add those but the page is locked.
Sooooooo......I guess y'all gotta debate without scans then.

I mean....debating "without scans" shouldn't really be that big of a deal cause well we all trust each other's messages here and take word for word so no big deal.

Alien X has Mid-High Regeneration, so its not gonna work.
what the hell

we dont even see him regenerating from that

anyway "The ability to regenerate from being blown/cut to pieces, brain included, or from a small piece of the user's body, such as a finger, or the heart."

dr manhattan exploded the guy completely

what the hell

we dont even see him regenerating from that

anyway "The ability to regenerate from being blown/cut to pieces, brain included, or from a small piece of the user's body, such as a finger, or the heart."

dr manhattan exploded the guy completely
Mid-High: The ability to regenerate from having all biology completely incinerated. This includes being reduced to ash, dust, smoke, vapor, or plasma.
Basically seeing at Manhattan's deconstruction ,Alien X can very likely regenerate from it.

Mid-High: The ability to regenerate from having all biology completely incinerated. This includes being reduced to ash, dust, smoke, vapor, or plasma.
Basically seeing at Manhattan's deconstruction ,Alien X can very likely regenerate from it.
bro i got confused between high mid and mid high lool

Back