• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WHO WORE THE MUSTACHE BETTER? Alucard VS Yhwach

Alucard VS Yhwach

31ecc59c552f804ba28b7bfd0705a402.png
95a6ac2b37fd90888295c129459ccffa.png

ROUND 1:
◉ Pre-Schrödinger Alucard VS Yhwach Strongest Key
(Very evident outcome just curious to see how it plays out)
◉ Both in character

ROUND 2:
◉ Post-Schrödinger Alucard VS Yhwach
(should I equalize speed here?)
◉ Also in character

So uh how does Yhwach not completely and utterly stomp even in base?
Pre-Shro def gets feasted on. I wasn't sure about Post though since his Incorporeality isnt ever implied to be spiritual in nature rather as a paradox as was stated; he is neither dead nor live rather undead, I think that already renders most spirit/soul based hax's uesless. I might be wrong though, just came back after hearing about the Bleach upgrades and was curious.

See if it was beards, Alucard no contest, but moustache vs moustache, Ywach decimates ( also Yhwach decimates in general like this is a BADDDD roflstomp)
Could you illuminate? I haven't checked Yhwach's profile thoroughly enough so this is a genuine question, how does he deal with Incorporeality that is definitely not spiritual in nature? THANKS!

Could you illuminate? I haven't checked Yhwach's profile thoroughly enough so this is a genuine question, how does he deal with Incorporeality that is definitely not spiritual in nature? THANKS!
Schrodinger's incorporeality isn't technically applicable in a combat sense, it is simply referring to his separated conciousness from his physical manifestations, not so much him being untouchable just that his mind which is the key part you have to destroy is untouchable since it's well a mind, Because this is yhwachs strongest key, he has access to the Almighty and the sternritter Schrift, giving him a plethora of powers to swiftly deal with Alucard, he can use "The Compulsory" to invade Alucard's body and copy all of his powers, Schrodinger included, with "The Love" he can force Alucard into falling in love with him and order him to stop recognizing himself, which will cause Alucard to immediately be erased from existence because of how Schrodinger works, can do roughly the same thing with "The Question" through forcing him to begin questioning everything about himself and his powers, can again copy all of Alucard's powers via " The Yourself" literally becoming a second Alucard but with all of the abilities of Yhwach as well. With "The Visionary" Yhwach can simply wish Alucard out of existence, as it turns his fantasy into reality, these are all just a handful of powers he has that can eliminate Alucard.

Even without them, The Almighty negates the alteration of causality, rewriting the future so that anything he destroys/kills, will remain destroyed in the future, completely cancelling out Shrodinger's physical manifestations as if he is killed this way, he STAYS dead. With The Almighty, he can simply choose a future where Alucard never uses his powers at all.

Even without that, he has powers in his first key that perma-kill Alucard, like Yammamoto's bankai, which Erases people from existence, and even with a basic Quincy power can destroy souls, which is in Hellsing the same thing as conciousness as Schrodinger's soul is what grants him these powers and unlike his previous key, he only has ONE soul.

Schrodinger's incorporeality isn't technically applicable in a combat sense, it is simply referring to his separated conciousness from his physical manifestations, not so much him being untouchable just that his mind which is the key part you have to destroy is untouchable since it's well a mind, Because this is yhwachs strongest key, he has access to the Almighty and the sternritter Schrift, giving him a plethora of powers to swiftly deal with Alucard, he can use "The Compulsory" to invade Alucard's body and copy all of his powers, Schrodinger included, with "The Love" he can force Alucard into falling in love with him and order him to stop recognizing himself, which will cause Alucard to immediately be erased from existence because of how Schrodinger works, can do roughly the same thing with "The Question" through forcing him to begin questioning everything about himself and his powers, can again copy all of Alucard's powers via " The Yourself" literally becoming a second Alucard but with all of the abilities of Yhwach as well. With "The Visionary" Yhwach can simply wish Alucard out of existence, as it turns his fantasy into reality, these are all just a handful of powers he has that can eliminate Alucard.

Even without them, The Almighty negates the alteration of causality, rewriting the future so that anything he destroys/kills, will remain destroyed in the future, completely cancelling out Shrodinger's physical manifestations as if he is killed this way, he STAYS dead. With The Almighty, he can simply choose a future where Alucard never uses his powers at all.

Even without that, he has powers in his first key that perma-kill Alucard, like Yammamoto's bankai, which Erases people from existence, and even with a basic Quincy power can destroy souls, which is in Hellsing the same thing as conciousness as Schrodinger's soul is what grants him these powers and unlike his previous key, he only has ONE soul.
Feels like theres some kind of no limits fallacy at play with Almighty. Where does it cap?

I dont remember Schrodingers abilities deriving from his conciousness rather the essence of his being granted Alucard his abilities obviously because he previously consumed him whilst at level 0 but what was said was he has to be concious of his being in order to retain his existence. I think Alucards level of existence elevated with Shrodingers essence or so it's implied.

To be frank he can't use "The Compulsory" since Alucard doesn't really have an actual physical manifestation or "body" or even if he manifested himself physically it doesn't really mean anything to kill him that way, unless he has some way of negating Alucard from thinking himself back into existence. ""The Love" he can force Alucard into falling in love with him and order him to stop recognizing himself" that seems like mind control of some sort which via scaling to Seras he should resist who broke out of Zorins illusions. Also it was shown that Schrodinger can enter memories and possibly alter them as he was seen talking to Zorin in her memories? Also you mentioned how with The Almighty helps him choose a future where Alucard doesn't use his power but to my knowledge Schrodinger is the only remaining utility he has so he'll probably be using that from the get go. Also isnt his Schro abilities passive at this point? he was shown regenerating in the last episode either he still has the same regen from before which he shouldnt due to losing all the souls or he's using Schros regen or it's just amped up vampire regen. It's very likely schro's though.

"A basic Quincy power can destroy souls, which is in Hellsing the same thing as conciousness as Schrodinger's soul is what grants him these powers and unlike his previous key, he only has ONE soul." I'm not so sure, he said he'd kept only 1 soul to remain it could've been his own as he should've stopped existing the minute he absorbed Schro whilst at level 0 when he lost his sense of self due to the 3 mil lives with him which meddled with his perception of self. If he could resist it then isnt that a feat for having some degree of resistence to existence erasure? either that or he had enough sentience to resist getting earsed which is more of a mind manipulation resistance feat and thats literally the only way to kill Alucard. You can argue it was the 3 mil lives within him which acted as a last resort for him to restore himself but the 3 mil souls is what led him to stop existing to begin with. Also is it really killing him if you destroy his physical manifestation? because as long as he is aware wether present physically or not he will come back.

Thanks for the replies guys! appreciate it heaps!

Feels like theres some kind of no limits fallacy at play with Almighty. Where does it cap?
The Almighty is just that, it caps against beings who have Acausality, power nullification, fate/precognition resistance, smurf abilities(4-D and higher) or HDE higher dimensional beings.

idk about schrodingers incorporeality but via fate manip Yhwach can just incap til 24

yes its passive

I dont remember Schrodingers abilities deriving from his conciousness rather the essence of his being granted Alucard his abilities obviously because he previously consumed him whilst at level 0 but what was said was he has to be concious of his being in order to retain his existence. I think Alucards level of existence elevated with Shrodingers essence or so it's implied.

To be frank he can't use "The Compulsory" since Alucard doesn't really have an actual physical manifestation or "body" or even if he manifested himself physically it doesn't really mean anything to kill him that way, unless he has some way of negating Alucard from thinking himself back into existence. ""The Love" he can force Alucard into falling in love with him and order him to stop recognizing himself" that seems like mind control of some sort which via scaling to Seras he should resist who broke out of Zorins illusions. Also it was shown that Schrodinger can enter memories and possibly alter them as he was seen talking to Zorin in her memories? Also you mentioned how with The Almighty helps him choose a future where Alucard doesn't use his power but to my knowledge Schrodinger is the only remaining utility he has so he'll probably be using that from the get go. Also isnt his Schro abilities passive at this point? he was shown regenerating in the last episode either he still has the same regen from before which he shouldnt due to losing all the souls or he's using Schros regen or it's just amped up vampire regen. It's very likely schro's though.

"A basic Quincy power can destroy souls, which is in Hellsing the same thing as conciousness as Schrodinger's soul is what grants him these powers and unlike his previous key, he only has ONE soul." I'm not so sure, he said he'd kept only 1 soul to remain it could've been his own as he should've stopped existing the minute he absorbed Schro whilst at level 0 when he lost his sense of self due to the 3 mil lives with him which meddled with his perception of self. If he could resist it then isnt that a feat for having some degree of resistence to existence erasure? either that or he had enough sentience to resist getting earsed which is more of a mind manipulation resistance feat and thats literally the only way to kill Alucard. You can argue it was the 3 mil lives within him which acted as a last resort for him to restore himself but the 3 mil souls is what led him to stop existing to begin with. Also is it really killing him if you destroy his physical manifestation? because as long as he is aware wether present physically or not he will come back.

Thanks for the replies guys! appreciate it heaps!

Okay so firstly, it's cap is best summed up by Loyd above, it's not a NLF so much as just Alucard literally just can't do anything about it, it literally required a deus ex machina and PIS in the ending to even beat him and even then it technically didn't beat him in a conventional sense, and yes it is SUPER passive, acting on it's own accord to rewrite the future, even if Yhwach has died, it will rewrite the future so he never died and the power that affected him can now never work on him, even if everything Yhwach is, is taken away on a conceptual level, The Almighty still works, it's busted but that's how it is.

His powers revolve his consciousness as that is what allows him to recognize himself and decides to appear/disappear his physical manifestations. He doesn't have to literally be conscious, consciousness as in his literal mind/soul is separate from his body.

For "the Compulsory", I was more referring to not killing him through it, but that via invading the body of the physical manifestation, he would be able to completely copy Alucard's powerset. As for "The Love" It is not mind control, it is Empathic Manipulation, it rewrites the victim's emotions to fall in love, similar I know, but it is not mind control or illusion, also he doesn't actually technically resist mind control as it is, as the feat referred to is from illusions being projected into the mind but that's neither here nor there. As for Schrodinger entering the mind/memories, yes, they can, but they can't alter memories and have never shown capable of that, even if they could, The Almighty would nullify it as The Almighty works on it's own without Yhwach. Speaking of which, to answer the next question, yes Alucard's go to move now is using Schrodinger and a basic set of vampiric abilities now as he has lost his ability to stockpile souls, however just because it's his go to move or even his only move does not mean anything here, as The Almighty lets YHWACH CHOOSE a future where he doesn't, no matter how unlikely or impossible it is, for example when Ichigo mastered his final bankai and fought him, he simply chose a future where his bankai....broke, it's as simple as that. Schrodinger's powers are passive in the sense that he is always aware as his consciousness is separate from his body, it's more a state of being rather than a power within itself, it doesn't just automatically negate all damage, the regeneration you see is his normal vampire regeneration (without Soulstock) as he is still vampire in the end, or simply willing the damage away via Schrodinger.

One soul is still one soul, Alucard and Schrodinger's soul is one and the same, and if that is destroyed, he is destroyed. He also is not resisting existence erasure, he was stuck in a state of non-existence until he killed all of his soul stock, basically it was BFR. Finally, again, if this wasn't Yhwach, yes killing the physical manifestation would mean nothing, but even if we took away everything else we just talked about, The Almighty still forces anything destroyed by Yhwach to remain destroyed, if Yhwach killed Alucard, Alucard is staying dead, or at the very minimum would not be able to summon a physical manifestation again which would auto-incap him as he would not be able to do anything then. There are still the several other methods of EE that I've brought up. Heck he could use his base ability of absorption as we know for a fact that absorption works on Schrodinger, except Yhwach would not be erased by Schrodinger/Alucard not recognizing themselves as The Almighty would neg that, leaving just Yhwach.

In all honesty, he should even just passively destroy Alucard, as Reiatsu crush is still a thing as SoulGizmo mentioned, and unlike a lot of people I abide by the rule of it being related to difference in power...which is a major thing in this context if you haven't noticed the Tier difference. Even if we took Alucard at his absolute strongest and Yhwach at his absolute weakest, he is still THOUSANDS of times more powerful, and in his strongest key he is literally HUNDREDS OF TRILLIONS OF TIMES MORE POWERFUL AT MINIMUM. No matter how you slice it, this is a horrible shit stomp in Yhwach's favour,

What possessed you to think Alucard can pull this off? Yhwach stands there and let's reiatsu crush do the work in both rounds.

What possessed you to think Alucard can pull this off? Yhwach stands there and let's reiatsu crush do the work in both rounds.
dont think reiatsu is win con with Post-Schro since his powers are not spiritual in nature nor does it have to do anything with his or schro's soul. Almighty on the other hand seems kinda busted. Tier wise Alucard is outclassed but he still holds better than some in higher tiers so I thought it was interesting.

dont think reiatsu is win con with Post-Schro since his powers are not spiritual in nature nor does it have to do anything with his or schro's soul. Almighty on the other hand seems kinda busted. Tier wise Alucard is outclassed but he still holds better than some in higher tiers so I thought it was interesting.
Alucard gets his soul crushed. That bypasses the man's Low-Godly. The apsolute best you'll get is an incon.

Probably, since The Almighty can just neg it, it'd be Ironically closer than this fight cause at least Beerus is massively stronger, but he'd still be vulnerable to Yhwachs hax
Almighty can Neg EE from a being with stacked up AP? has he negged any of that level in the Manga? something that rivals Beerus' EE

Almighty can Neg EE from a being with stacked up AP? has he negged any of that level in the Manga? something that rivals Beerus' EE
AP does not relate to hax unless specified, even if it did, The Almighty isn't AP based or else it'd be useless, it literally just sees the power in the future and makes sure that power cannot harm him in the future, unfortunately mainline Dragon Ball does not have the hax/resistances of Heroes/Xenoverse, you specifically have to have a way of neutralizing The Almighty in someway, or be Higher Dimensional, neither of which Beerus has/or is.

Ironically, Hakai could probably work if he lands it, it's just that would never come to pass because of how The Almighty Works.

Hakai definitely 1 shots if he lands it. But how fast can Yhwach react to his precog and to Almighty opening up other "futures" (why is it called a future? wouldn't it be a differently reality overall?) where Beerus is unable to somehow

Hakai definitely 1 shots if he lands it. But how fast can Yhwach react to his precog and to Almighty opening up other "futures" (why is it called a future? wouldn't it be a differently reality overall?) where Beerus is unable to somehow
instantly, technically even retroactively in most cases, The Almighty is passive, it's basically one of the greatest " Nah I don't like that, that doesn't work on me" powers.

Do u like have a thing against ywach or something ?
I havent been around for a while and not quite caught up with Bleach so I wanted to get a gauge of mustache mans capabilities and I could just read up on him but I gain a better understanding this way. My apologies I realize this is very elaborate and uncessary. Mustache man kinda stacked with passives which basically carry him it seems. Just curious, what level of Soul Manip Resistance lets you bail from Soul Crush? also how passive is it?

Last edited:
I havent been around for a while and not quite caught up with Bleach so I wanted to get a gauge of mustache mans capabilities and I could just read up on him but I gain a better understanding this way. My apologies I realize this is very elaborate and uncessary. Mustache but kinda stacked with passives which basically carry him it seems. Just curious, what level of Soul Manip Resistance lets you bail from Soul Crush? also how passive is it?
its heavily debatable, I've always taken it as it's literally shown, which is you are effected by Reiatsu crush depending on the difference in power, but others take it as if you don;t resist soul manip you just instantly die so it all just depends, I can't remember the potency though, as it varies depending on the character

Back