• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who will you Marry/Kill/Have Kids with Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Kill: TK

-Marry: Lalaco Godspeed

-Children with: Selesia Upitiria

-Death by: Time Travel

Not bad, not a bad draw at all. Killing TK is inconsequential since he'll just show back up with Regenerationn, Lalaco looks mildly crazy but that's probably workable (plus you know, adventure), Selesia seems nice, and Time Travel is... rather hilariously really fitting, actually, I tend to end up getting involved in Time Travel shenanigans in a lot of the Tabletop RPGs I play. Probably painless, too?

About as dead as a dude who's definitely alive but not directly in your line of sight.

@Velox no your death WILL be painful but most of all slow. Rorschach doesn't play around with that.....

Anywho, round two.

I have to kill: Shizuna Mikotogawa Oh hey, someone I might be able to take in a legitimate fight! Her power section is pretty vague though.
I have to marry: Baoh Uh, he's technically underage so...I guess we gotta wait a year?
I have to have kids with: Cui Oh dear lord...
I'm killed by: Agamotto By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back