• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who will take the title for the strongest being in all of Dragon Ball Teoi??? (GRACE)

both are at there peak (3-a)

gogeta: 7

hero: 3

inconclusive:

Last edited:
Hmm, this is pretty close. Hero being around Omega Shenron in Base and then adding in the super saiyan boost gives him a solid chance against Gogeta. But judging from their fights Gogeta should still hold the AP advantage given Hero was somewhat hurt by Omega even as a Super Saiyan. This match basically will come down to whether Gogeta takes Hero seriously and doesn't wear down his timelimit.

Yeah, I'm gonna be honest, I don't see Gogeta walking out of this one. Not because of the Hero being stronger than him, that's not true. I think Gogeta has a significant stat advantage...

But he also has a tendency to **** around, and it got to the point where he technically lost to Omega Shenron, the very same guy he was just stomping. So, I'm going to say the Hero, just because I think Gogeta will end up wearing his time limit out.

Yeah, I'm gonna be honest, I don't see Gogeta walking out of this one. Not because of the Hero being stronger than him, that's not true. I think Gogeta has a significant stat advantage...

But he also has a tendency to **** around, and it got to the point where he technically lost to Omega Shenron, the very same guy he was just stomping. So, I'm going to say the Hero, just because I think Gogeta will end up wearing his time limit out.
aight ill consider this a vote for hero

How high in SSJ can the hero go? If he is limited to SSJ only then gogeta wins this. Goku and Vegeta both in SSJ4 were able to fight against omega although they were outmatched, base fusion should be superior to SSJ4, base gogeta is probably comparable to omega, with SSJ forms he easily outclasses hero.

How high in SSJ can the hero go? If he is limited to SSJ only then gogeta wins this. Goku and Vegeta both in SSJ4 were able to fight against omega although they were outmatched, base fusion should be superior to SSJ4, base gogeta is probably comparable to omega, with SSJ forms he easily outclasses hero.
yea but hero was already damaging omega in base aswell and clapped him in ssj, not to mention ssj4gogeta is overconfident and doesnt get the job done

Base gogeta is comparable to omega like I said and has SSJ2 3 and 4. SBA has him willing to kill too, without PIS he pretty much one-shots.

Yeah but willing to kill doesn't stop character flaws from making him draw it out. Gogeta was pretty much just willing to kill Shenron but messed around for too long

There is a statement which says that two people fusing is stronger than SSJ4. And even if he has like only 1 minute, it's more than enough to kill him, gogeta acting dumb is plot induced stupidity, unless you think his arrogance is a valid win condition for the hero.

There is a statement which says that two people fusing is stronger than SSJ4. And even if he has like only 1 minute, it's more than enough to kill him, gogeta acting dumb is plot induced stupidity, unless you think his arrogance is a valid win condition for the hero.
Can you show the statement? The only one I recall is from the GT Perfect files where it states that SSJ4 Gogeta = Tens of times * Regular SSJ4

Sure bro, basically here it says that after goku and vegeta fuse they may become even more powerful than SSJ4, it doesn't specify which SSJ4 so you can assume the multiplier, this means it's saying that fusion is stronger than even SSJ4.

Sure bro, basically here it says that after goku and vegeta fuse they may become even more powerful than SSJ4, it doesn't specify which SSJ4 so you can assume the multiplier, this means it's saying that fusion is stronger than even SSJ4.
They mention it specifically about Vegito though. We don't really know if Gogeta's power growth follows the same formula or uses a different method to gauge Gogeta's power, especially since the scan doesn't also refer to Gogeta as an alternative to Vegito. This means Gogeta might not be scaled the same way as Vegito

What they say is that basically: Super Vegito > SSJ4 (I'll assume it's Goku or Vegeta)

They mention it specifically about Vegito though. We don't really know if Gogeta's power growth follows the same formula or uses a different method to gauge Gogeta's power

What they say is that basically: Super Vegito > SSJ4 (I'll assume it's Goku or Vegeta)
Now two things, 1. it's impossible for super vegito to be stronger than SSJ4 goku since GT base goku is stronger than SSJ vegito via this scaling chain buuhan ~ base vegito < Rildo < SSJ gohan < base goku 2. vegito and gogeta are considered the same multiplier and no one is superior to the other, some older media put gogeta at stronger actually but I cannot remember the source.

Now two things, 1. it's impossible for super vegito to be stronger than SSJ4 goku since GT base goku is stronger than SSJ vegito via this scaling chain buuhan ~ base vegito < Rildo < SSJ gohan < base goku 2. vegito and gogeta are considered the same multiplier and no one is superior to the other, some older media put gogeta at stronger actually but I cannot remember the source.
Anime Vegito overwhelmed Buuhan even his base form, so scaling Super Vegito to him is not really a good point.

Another thing is that even the anime is inconsistent to which Buu General Rildo is superior too. However the closest thing I could find is that he's slightly stronger than Kid Buu, so:

Kid Buu ~ SSJ3 Goku (Buu Saga) < SSJ Gotenks << Post training SSJ Gotenks << Super Buu < SSJ3 Gotenks << Ultimate Gohan << Buutenks << Buuhan < Base Vegito <<<<< Super Vegito

If General Rildo is only slightly above Kid Buu, then Vegito annihaltes him in his base form. Effortlessly

Well as a high ball you would assume buuhan right since what would be the point of goku bringing up a weaker buu as a feat, goku implied that rildo being stronger than buu is an impressive thing which implies at least the strongest version not one of the weaker. Also this statement said that upon fusion which means BASE fusion, so base fusion would also be impossible for it to be > SSJ4. The best explanation I have for this is SSJ4 < fusion base.

Back