• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Voldemort? Ehh... I mean while Maple is physically superior to Voldemort (9-A attack power and 8-A durability), Maple doesn't have any means of dealing with Voldemort's immortality (especially Type 8 since Maple has no knowledge of his horcruxes), and Devour (assuming it wasn't used up before the battle, as it can only be used 10 times a day) can only hold back Voldemort's spells for so long until Voldemort inevitably stomps Maple with Avada Kedabra (or any of the other three forbidden curses). Sorry, but I think this is a stomp in Voldy's favor.

I´m pretty sure Maple´s shield can block Avada Kedabra. For Cruxio and Imperio Voldemort will need to be very close to Maple

Well, can't she just go all out with Machine God's full burst against him, literally vaporizing if not bypassing his immortality?

Idk much about HP, so sorry if I'm wrong.

Edit: Type 8 immortality, huh... Sorry, but I guess even vaporization isn't a way of defeating him- rip xD

She did break forcefields/magical barriers of Frederica in the 11th episode by the way, so yeah..

Voldemort's immortality is kinda weird, like he will always exist as long as his Horcruxes remain but he wouldn't exactly be able to fight, he'd end up in the same state he was after his Avada Kedavra rebounded from Harry assuming his body was destroyed so I'm not really sure how it works in the context of battles. Btw I have no idea who Maple is but somebody said she can vaporize Voldemort? I don't see why that wouldn't work here regardless of Voldemort's immortality. Like does Voldemort being unable to fight back not count as an incap win?

WellPurgy said:
Voldemort's immortality is kinda weird, like he will always exist as long as his Horcruxes remain but he wouldn't exactly be able to fight, he'd end up in the same state he was after his Avada Kedavra rebounded from Harry assuming his body was destroyed so I'm not really sure how it works in the context of battles. Btw I have no idea who Maple is but somebody said she can vaporize Voldemort? I don't see why that wouldn't work here regardless of Voldemort's immortality. Like does Voldemort being unable to fight back not count as an incap win?
Well, simply lemme show that to ya: https://youtu.be/KhrsiFHGwBI?t=184

Yes, she didn't break the forcefield that was put around the female who survived out, she managed to do that within her demon form.

NothingToDebateWith said:
Yes, she didn't break the forcefield that was put around the female who survived out, she managed to do that within her demon form.
Kinda weird how Machine God didn't break through force fields, yet Atrocity did. Does the wiki even have any information about bypassing forcefields?

Could be because Frederica's barriers are crappier than Misery's, though.

Flashlight237 said:
NothingToDebateWith said:
Kinda weird how Machine God didn't break through force fields, yet Atrocity did. Does the wiki even have any information about bypassing forcefields?
Could be because Frederica's barriers are crappier than Misery's, though.

Frederica has mastery over many types of magic as a mage, but as a priest, Misery's forcefield might be mightier than hers multi-forcefields.

Standard Battle Assumptions apply, so Maple vaporizing Voldemort's body does count as a win for her, because it completely incapacitates him from combat. This seems to be a stomp in Maple's favor, to be honest.

Voldemort can spam his teleportation in order to evade Maple´s beams and have good options with Fiendfyre and Infery. Also, in Machine God mode, Maple not has her shield so she is open to Avada Kedabra

Demon Takumo 31 said:
Voldemort can spam his teleportation in order to evade Maple´s beams and have good options with Fiendfyre and Infery. Also, in Machine God mode, Maple not has her shield so she is open to Avada Kedabra

• While lethal, the bolt can be dodged, blocked with inanimate objects, and countered through sacrificial protection, which can nullify its effects.
Uh, can't she block it via machine arms?

Yes. Besides, she doesnt start as Machine God (unless the OP specifies). So she just poisons the entire area and Voldemort gets incap'd since he would die everytime he comes back due to the poisoned place

Agreed, I just looked at her profile and it seems as though Paralyze Shout is an AOE which Voldemort cannot avoid unless he does not hear the shout. It is unlikely he would not hear it.

Voldemort has insta-win hax via the killing curse, but it seems to me as though Maple has more than one way of dealing with that, not to mention that she seems to have more resources to induce or achieve a winning condition, and these are harder for Voldemort to avoid, even if he flies. he also has Imperio, which would almost certainly give him the win as well, but this still is going to be hard for him to land. I just see more ways in which Maple takes this.

• While lethal, the bolt can be dodged, blocked with inanimate objects, and countered through sacrificial protection, which can nullify its effects.
Uh, can't she block it via machine arms?

So does the Hydra still poison the ground with Maple as Machine God?

Hydra poisons the ground; Machine God suppresses the air, Voldemort has no counters where ever he teleports to. Range and AoE stomp seems to be

By saying Maple winning, do you agree that maple stomps?

Or how much diff?

Screw it Maple low diff if not stomp FRA

While Maple can cover terrain with Hydra, Voldemort can cover terrain with Fiendfyre. Voldemort with his teleport is faster than Maple (except for Machine God). Also Voldemort can access to his strongest spells from the start while Maple needs to transform. Remember that Maple can´t attack properly if she´s reciving consecutive hits (Maple vs Mii).

For that i said this battle isn´t a stomp and the votes has been counted. GRACE STARTS

I definitely agree that this isn't a stomp, but I do think Maple still wins for the reasons I already mentioned above, as well as other reasons mentioned by others in this thread. Voldemort can put up a good fight, ultimately, it definitely seems as though Maple can achieve her winning conditions more flexibly and more consistently than Voldemort can.

Back