• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thinking back, the movie did a good job keeping the focus on Sonic and Robotnik but also giving Tom fight scenes and feats that seem earned and not in the way.

Tom fights better than Chris Thorndyke.

Tom should win if he gets up close, and his dart gun would allow him to put Alex uncontious at range to make it easier to get close.

Joaco0902 said:
Isn't this a stomp? if Alex is 9-C, then he has his gun. He just shoots Tom and that's it.
He's 10-C physically, his firearms are 9-C. Tom being physically stronger gives him the edge up close and even at range he can use his dart gun to make it easier to get up close.

Yeah, yeah, but Alex is the best soldier in Uganda. He's easily far more skilled than Tom. It's safe to assume that he's had encounters like this before.

Even with more experience Alex would still get knocked out in a single punch due to the disadvantage in physicality (Tom did the same to Eggman, who is also 9-C physically). And again, the dart gun can do the same if Tom has to fight at range, given the setting of the fight Alex shoudn't be able to outrange Tom.

I know he would get one-shot physically, but that's why he would use his gun. He is much more skilled with it than Tom will ever be with the dart gun and it would likely kill Tom while the Dart gun might have him unconcious for an hour or so. Plus, the gun likely shoots faster than the dart gun.

I never implied that Alex would outrange.

I'm confused this is some random police officer vs the best soldier of Uganda yeah? Why is Alex losing?

Jackythejack said:
I'm confused this is some random police officer vs the best soldier of Uganda yeah? Why is Alex losing?
Lets just say Tom was the one who killed Captain Alex..

Lol..Get it? G-guys?

Apparently that he's stronger and has a dart gun? Even when Alex as a real one? Yeah, I also find it weird.

Jackythejack said:
Yeah why is Tom winning what reasons are there
Probably due to scaling to Robotnik

Its worth noting that Alex is surprisingly pretty baseline. Sure, he's far from the weakest. However i think everyone is ignoring the fact he knows martial arts (He leads a military full of martial artists, so its very likely he knows martial arts too since "everyone in uganda knows kung fu")

However, this is a fight between your average police officer vs the best soldier in Uganda..So its pretty obvious that Alex has the edge in skill and experience

Its basically just a police officer with a dart gun vs a military soldier (who is considered to be the best in uganda) with a real gun

If this situation happened in real life, we all know who wins. The Military is mostly scaled above the Police

Even with that skill advantage Alex goes down in 1 hit, which is a big weakness to overcome, and the dart gun helps Tom keep up at range to some extend.

GalacticIron said:
Even with that skill advantage Alex goes down in 1 hit, which is a big weakness to overcome, and the dart gun helps Tom keep up at range to some extend.
Wouldn't Alex just fire his gun before Tom? I mean, being the best soldier in Uganda; its likely that he'll probably pull it off

A dart gun shouldn't have the same range as a normal gun, and it also only takes one shot in the head to kill Tom

Jackythejack said:
A dart gun shouldn't have the same range as a normal gun, and it also only takes one shot in the head to kill Tom
The Dart gun wouldn't kill Alex, it would just knock him unconscious. Meanwhile, Alex's gun would put Tom down for good.

Back