• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Summary

Venom is observing on top of a tower in San Francisco, until he notices a blue blur run past the city.

Curious, he tries to chase that blue blur.

Eddie: What the heck was that thing?

Venom: I don't know..It looks weird. It might be a threat trying to take over this world. Like Riot.

Eddie: You can take that thing too, right?

Venom: Maybe...

Venom jumps tens of feet onto the road with a few cars crashing into each other after he arrived. The blue blur suddenly charges towards Venom, with Venom blocking the attack with a shield he created with his symbiote.

Both enter a combat stance

Venom: We won't let you destroy this world, and prey on innocent people!

Sonic: Relax, I'm trying to save the planet!

Venom: I don't see how that's true..Who even are you?

Sonic: The name is Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog.

Venom: I hate hedgehogs...

Sonic: Looks like i'll have to knock you out, Parasite!

Venom: PARASITE!?!?

Eddie: Oh shit..

Rules
Both 9-B

Speed unequalised

Rings, and electricity restricted

Venom: 0

Sonic: 1

Inconclusive: 0

Isn't this a stomp for Venom? Venom is at least wall level because his wall level feats were casual. Every one of Sonic's Wall level durability feats had him knocked out.

DeathstroketheHedgehog said:
Isn't this a stomp for Venom? Venom is at least wall level because his wall level feats were casual. Every one of Sonic's Wall level durability feats had him knocked out.
Isn't Venom weak to electricity? Or is that not with this version?

Matches shouldn't be made for this Sonic since calcs are in the midst of being done and he might end up at 9-A. Just a warning for you peeps that this could get invalidated if concluded

ShakeResounding said:
Matches shouldn't be made for this Sonic since calcs are in the midst of being done and he might end up at 9-A. Just a warning for you peeps that this could get invalidated if concluded
iirc Sonic was decently far from those explosions. Even if the explosions get 9-A, I think that inverse square law will screw Sonic over

I'm excited for Venom 2, one of the reasons being Venom getting additions and stuff for his profile.

Hopefully he'll get an upgrade lol

Also because of Carnage. And i actually liked the first film, i genuinely think its an underrated gem.

EnnardTrap1987 said:
i actually liked the first film, i genuinely think its an underrated gem.
Venom 1 is much better if you think it is a bromantic comedy between Eddy and the Symbiote LOL.

Back