• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the strongest in Nasuverse?

Debate. On!!!

Some characters can use 5th magic (time travel) albeit I dunno enough about Nasuverse to know exactly whom. Why are they not tier 4 or 3 yet? If so please link/update.

True magic is a bit different then just simply strong magic spells, the 5th does deal with time travel but is farm more complicated then simply traveling through time. If you wish to know more I would suggests reading it on the wiki page since i doubt i could summerize it well enough.

The reason why their not teir 3 or 4 is due to the lack of feats, just simply haveing one of the strongest magic doesn't automatically mean you can bust an sun or a galaxy.

Assuming that having the magic itself is a feat, what is the furthest they could climb onto the tier ladder? Including all magic, if anyone mastering all of them ever had their existence confirmed canonically

You can't master all 5 True Magic no matter what, even just gaining one is concidered impossible. just learning it won't net you a set Tier since they are not base on ap rather a type of hax.

Basically there's two types of magic, Magecraft, supernatrual abilites that can be replicated by human powers; lighting a fire, freezing an object and True Magic powers that can't be replicated by human power no matter the time and effort; time travel and parrael worlds are two example, you can get more information on the difference between true magic and magecraft here. Learning magecraft is easy, learning Magic is pratically impossible.

There are a couple of people who mastered all forms of magecraft, King Solomon is an example.

One of the strongest TYPES yeah but we don't have much of their strengths when compared to people outside of TYPES.

There's a lot behind Nasuverse, Even what I just explained is concidered nothing more then common knowledge within the series. it's a complex world that just one game or story won't ever give you a big picture or even explain it clearly.

JBennett said:
There's a lot behind Nasuverse, Even what I just explained is concidered nothing more then common knowledge within the series. it's a complex world that just one game or story won't ever give you a big picture or even explain it clearly.
^I can attest to this.

Personally I think the Alien God is the most powerful, from what little it has shown it's deffenitly beyond anything that we know. Most of what we've seen only effects an area or a larg amount of humans, the AG far suppresses any of that.

Although wether or not there are more powerful beings remain to be seen. We do not know the civiliazation that created the Moon Cel after all.

Back