• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the strongest Hashira?

Perfect timing lol, I posted the raw panel of the tanjiro surpassing Muzan and nezuko. U know how to translate?
i dont but i have a friend that does. His timezone is like 11hrs ahead of mine though sadly. Ill go ask around in the meantime!

unless we find the raw kanji ig we’ll never know + perhaps you are right, but i doubt just blocking/deflecting one strike ONCE would scale ap wise
He deflected like a bunch of strikes , not just one , like while kanao was having her monologue giyuu and demonjiro were clashing the whole time

DK Tanjiro solos all Upper Moons. Giyu holding off him is outlier, plus Tanjiro was in his animal state.

Why would it be an outlier if its consistent?
Well considering DKT>Muzan if he was stronger at that time, a 100 hp Giyuu couldn’t do anything to Muzan yet a 1 hp Giyuu was handing DKT some L’s is quite inconsistent.

Well considering DKT>Muzan if he was stronger at that time, a 100 hp Giyuu couldn’t do anything to Muzan yet a 1 hp Giyuu was handing DKT some L’s is quite inconsistent.
Amped by resolve ig? DKT as a threat was a for sure world ender whilst Muzan was unable to come out into the sunlight. Ig it also being his student in a way incensed him into action. Personally i cant be an outlier imo

Amped by resolve ig? DKT as a threat was a for sure world ender whilst Muzan was unable to come out into the sunlight. Ig it also being his student in a way incensed him into action. Personally i cant be an outlier imo
Fair, it’s just the only reason it would make sense is purely for plot in my perspective. I still believe this senseless Tanjiro trying to fight Muzan to not take over him is weaker than Muzan since he did kinda say you will become the perfect demon meaning he hasn’t. Realistically speaking Tanjiro should’ve fodderized everyone if he was or wasn’t the strongest demon since everyone was like on 1 hp and even if he was trying to resist it.

Getting stronger after a though battle is verse canon iirc , the outlier thing dles bot work here, especially since giyuu matched multiple attacks

Getting stronger after a though battle is verse canon iirc , the outlier thing dles bot work here, especially since giyuu matched multiple attacks
Giyu was still in a technically weakened and injured state and in the fight against Muzan no single person was stronger than Muzan and the Muzan from this fight was weakened by a combination of four drugs, so these are all things you also need to take into consideration.

Giyu was still in a technically weakened and injured state and in the fight against Muzan no single person was stronger than Muzan and the Muzan from this fight was weakened by a combination of four drugs, so these are all things you also need to take into consideration.
just means the zenkai pushed him from being weaker than weakened muzan to being stonger than health muzan while fatigued, like it is weird AF i will give you that , but if there is a in-verse explanation and a lot of feats to back it up we kinda have to accept, especially since the growth seens to be based on the strenght of the oppponent fought , like if fighting gyutaro is worth 5-10 years of training according to kanroji then fighting muzan being worth a couple of centuries ain't that unreasonable
iirc you can even say that giyuu being all messed up served as another amp , due to statements about people getting stronger when put on a corner or near death

just means the zenkai pushed him from being weaker than weakened muzan to being stonger than health muzan while fatigued, like it is weird AF i will give you that , but if there is a in-verse explanation and a lot of feats to back it up we kinda have to accept, especially since the growth seens to be based on the strenght of the oppponent fought , like if fighting gyutaro is worth 5-10 years of training according to kanroji then fighting muzan being worth a couple of centuries ain't that unreasonable
iirc you can even say that giyuu being all messed up served as another amp , due to statements about people getting stronger when put on a corner or near death
I doubt that fighting a weakened Muzan can push you to the point of becoming stronger than a Muzan at full health. Getting a boost from fighting a stronger opponent pushes you closer to their level and perhaps even allows you to surpass them but it shouldn't make you much stronger than said opponent and Giyu at the end of the fight against Muzan was still weaker than that weakened Muzan, so he'd need to have gotten a sudden boost between Muzan disintegrating in the sun and Tanjiro awakening as a demon.

After fighting akaza giyuu got pushed from being weaker than akaza to being able to outspeed casual muzan who is on a completely differenty level than the upper moons so the chunky of the amp might come only after the fight is over
That being said i am not even convinced that demonjiro is stronger than prime muzan due to stuff like it being animalistic and only getting the bloody from an already weakened muzan, i am waiting for the scan above to be translated to see if it is directly stated that demonjiro is above muzan

After fighting akaza giyuu got pushed from being weaker than akaza to being able to outspeed casual muzan who is on a completely differenty level than the upper moons so the chunky of the amp might come only after the fight is over
That being said i am not even convinced that demonjiro is stronger than prime muzan due to stuff like it being animalistic and only getting the bloody from an already weakened muzan, i am waiting for the scan above to be translated to see if it is directly stated that demonjiro is above muzan
Okay.

Back