• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the 4th stongest isekai mc so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Miyama Kaito. In addition to the 2-C summon he has, there’s also either a 2-C or low 1-C character monitoring his entire past and future to make sure nothing bad can happen to him and has immortality reliant on her. If it’s her low 1-C key doing that, then Kaito would probably go inconclusive with Rimuru.

If not him, then I guess either Setoki Nozumu or Touma Taiga. They’re both 2-B, the former has better resistances and maybe AP, the latter seemingly has more hax.

Maybe Miyama Kaito. In addition to the 2-C summon he has, there’s also either a 2-C or low 1-C character monitoring his entire past and future to make sure nothing bad can happen to him and has immortality reliant on her. If it’s her low 1-C key doing that, then Kaito would probably go inconclusive with Rimuru.

If not him, then I guess either Setoki Nozumu or Touma Taiga. They’re both 2-B, the former has better resistances and maybe AP, the latter seemingly has more hax.

The Shiro who is monitoring his future is only 2-C, though she has 5-D smurf hax with The Epilogue.

As for Nozumu vs Taiga, Nozumu scales above thousands upon thousands of universes, while Taiga scales to a number of universes which has been equated to the number of cells in the body, so in the trillions, Taiga probably has the ap advantage, Nozumu has more resistances, plus NEP means i don't think Taiga can affect him, not to mention the passive void manipulation, however Taiga has immortality based on a multiverse bigger than what Nozumu can affect.

ah yes, my favorite isekai, dragon ball
Look, I don't wanna get Technical but Planet and Vegeta and Earth are two different worlds from which Goku was transported.

And due to him being from Planet Vegeta he's op asf on Earth. And he even meets Kami and then gets even stronger.

So Dragon Ball is the Grandfather of Isekai MT and SAO didn't do shit.

Look, I don't wanna get Technical but Planet and Vegeta and Earth are two different worlds from which Goku was transported.

And due to him being from Planet Vegeta he's op asf on Earth. And he even meets Kami and then gets even stronger.

So Dragon Ball is the Grandfather of Isekai MT and SAO didn't do shit.
fair enough lol

Does that Mean Konosuba is not an Isekai? Since it's just a different planet?
''Isekai is a subgenre of fantasy in which a character is suddenly transported from their world into a new or unfamiliar one. ... Like Alice, Dorothy Gale, and Wendy Darling, the main characters of isekai stories are taken to alternative fantasy worlds full of magic, swords, and adventures''

''Isekai is a subgenre of fantasy in which a character is suddenly transported from their world into a new or unfamiliar one. ... Like Alice, Dorothy Gale, and Wendy Darling, the main characters of isekai stories are taken to alternative fantasy worlds full of magic, swords, and adventures''
so Dragon Ball Is an Isekai.

Now that I think about it, Digimon is an isekai, so the main character should be up there by being 1-C. This would change the top 3 and by extension also N°4

It's amusing that by this context LB6 is an isekai

So Alovenus (Low 1-A)>Yogiri (1-B)>Digimon MC (1-C)>Miyama Kaito (Protetced by a Low 1-C Smurf).

Isekai as a trope focuses on being moved from a world that’s familiar to one that’s unfamiliar. So although being sent to another world as a baby would be isekai in the sense of the literal translation of the word, it doesn’t fit the trope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back