• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is intelligent L or near

Well, both are inteligent, but I guess you want to know who is more inteligent.

I'd say L, because he managed to discover where Kira lived in 5 minutes. lol

Based on the official stats the authors created, then the answer is Near. But, as the mangaka said,for the sake of plot, L was supposed to be the smartest one. My opinion is that as far as iq goes, Near, is smarter. He was very young, not even adult when he humiliated Light. L on the other hand was more experienced and was always trying to have the initiative. Near didn't have the later and it was the reason that he needed Mello to actually prove Light guilty. But, really, Light was the smartest of them all.

If L and Near had equal amounts of experience then I'd say Near, but from what was shown I believe L was smarter at the time they were taking on Light, especially since at the end Near said something along the lines of alone neither he nor Mello could match L, but together they could surpass him.

Back