• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who has the biggest wall of hax?

Well yeah but Lavos has the explanation for everything written in the profile which makes it waaay longer. Lucemon needs a whole blog for that

Lucemon is just outright invincible, no one is touching him. Kudos to the Digimon team

Funny enough, Kirby and Link both s*** on everyone mentioned above in walls of text. It's just separated by tabs.

The real cal howard said:
Funny enough, Kirby and Link both s*** on everyone mentioned above in walls of text. It's just separated by tabs.
Lucey wants a word with you, sir.

Lucey wants a word with you, sir.

Check out Link's standard equipment and Kirby's notable attacks and techniques ovo.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Actually according to word 2016. Maria have exactly 770 words on her Powers and Abilities while lucemon had 663. :v
Remember that Lucey is missing the explanations of most of his abilities, which he had a blog for.

Kaltias said:
Well yeah but Lavos has the explanation for everything written in the profile which makes it waaay longer. Lucemon needs a whole blog for that
Lavos has a blog just as long for his Acausality alone ovo

Just because I like taking every opportunity I can to spite Lucemon ovo.

Page lengths in bytes

Lucemon: 29,881 (31st place)

Natsu: 30,055 (30th place)

Bayonetta: 34,784 (17th place)

Sailor Moon: 36,645 (14th place)

Link: 41,913 (8th place)

The Doctor: 43,979 (6th place)

Samus: 56,973 (3rd place)

Kirby: 73,317 (1st place)

Page lengths in bytes

I thought Dante would be on there

Page lengths in bytes

Lol, Natsu above Lucemon.

Back