• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
robert-pattinson-batman-rogues-gallery-fan-casting-poster-17202-large.jpg

Vs

1594403372714.jpg

Also, he has Mister Freeze (post-DCAU), Ra's Al Ghul, Two-Face, Scarecrow and Harley Quinn. The debate is obliterated at this point.

Darkseid, doomsday, zod, Luther, brainiac, mongul, parasite, bizzaro, cyborg supes and etc. but whatever
Darkseid is more of a general enemy for the whole DC Universe honestly. Though he can be seen as the same thing as Ra's for Bats or Ares for Diana, he doesn't appear often but when he does, things are on a whole different scale

I'll give Luthor, Brainiac and Zod a nod though but I've never found the others really that impressive (good villains yes but less impactful for me than Batman's)

I personally prefer the street-level to the cosmic scale that Clark's rogues' gallery acts on.
The Joker is also just really cool, and Batman is one of my favorite superheroes—partly because of the street-level aspect.

Darkseid is more of a general enemy for the whole DC Universe honestly. Though he can be seen as the same thing as Ra's for Bats or Ares for Diana, he doesn't appear often but when he does, things are on a whole different scale

I'll give Luthor, Brainiac and Zod a nod though but I've never found the others really that impressive (good villains yes but less impactful for me than Batman's)
Kinda I guess but he generally targets Clark more times then not if I remember correctly

parasite can be used pretty like in man of tomorrow, I vaguely remember mongul doing some stuff to Clark in the dcau with the alien parasite thing. Gonna have to look more into bizzaro and Hank

there’s also lobo

Superman, easily. The diversity of his enemies is amazing, powers, personalities, story arcs, motives, etc, etc. Superior in every way.

Lex luthor and kryptonite man though the rest villains I know are general based. I actually go with Batman.

Back