• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what Cap can do here, Zombie Mans regen and Stamina is much higher.

Man thing for Cap is speed but I dont know if that’s enough.

Last edited:
Cap seems to massively blitz Zombieman here, and oneshot him as well as block every single one of Zombieman's hits

That doesn't matter.

This is just a pure Stamina battle, who can exhaust who first, and Zombieman seems to have the 140 hour fighting feat over Captain America's general "can fight for extended period of time" gives you an extremely blatant winner.

Funnily enough this is a stomp, I just don't think Cap can win in any way against High-Mid

He can regen the head guys. Unless Cap has the hammer or a furnace to burn zombieman to dust, idk how Cap wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back