• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can defeat the Thought Robot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DocAnimeTheory said:
The Marvel handbook says that Oblivion is equal to Eternity, and that Oblivion exists in a chronal dimension above the multiverse. I don't see how explicit statements can really be debunked.
Equal in cosmic being(They are the most important in the multiverse) not in power. I guess.

to "plot manipulation" from CAS...(Copy&Pastes whit some edit and little my opinion)

Superman's story being the greatest story ever is only an opinion. And because fourth wall feats aren't applicable in a battle forum debate in general, it's stupid to use this as an valid feat to say "Plot>All".

And because the majority of CA's powers are basically what every main character in fiction has.....obluisly in a wank...

And story manipulation is just reality warping + breaking the fourth wall, and as far as reality warping goes, TR isn't even that impressive compared to the higher tiers (Others High-1B to UP or Lower Ranking Char who Hav special Ability to Bypass even Higher Dimencional Beings/Tiering and tracendentals Ones (1-A to Up, Not Tier 0/infinity, this casi is a tremendous wank) in this site.

And TR being a living story is just a plot device. And plot devices aren't applicable in a battle forum, even if the character embodies plot devices itself.

And simply saying TR will overcome every challenge because the story of Superman is to overcome every challenge isn't a valid argument because every protagonist in fiction overcomes his challenges and becomes triumphant in the end......, well, Adpatative or Reactive evolution is better than this in a good way.

only the feats he has shown are applicable, not what he's supposedly capable of being "outside of the story".

And because having "meta-story" powers (Metafiction....) are only applicable to the universe the character is from, and would have no meaning in a neutral universe. DC may have a standard for being between fiction and the "real world", but that logic wouldn't be applicable to any other universe (in general).

And he's not actually outside of the story, and doesn't actually create his own story, it's the writer that's both of those things, and in a neutral universe, he wouldn't be outside of the story or create the story at all.

And how great you think the story is has no impact on a VS Debate, even if TR is a physical representation of the "story".

^whitout aim rude....

Any better feat High 1-B Characters to Up can defeat CAS (Die in the Proses or easy lol), and that include Lower Ranking Char who Have special Ability to Bypass even Higher Dimencional Beings/Concept of Spatial-Diemnsions (ergo, Sting Theory, M-Theory, Wave Functions/HilbertSpace, etc) and beyon tnat whitout NLF

I don't think any Marvel abstracts beside original beyonder can beat thought robot . He exists outside DC creation inside monitor sphere which dwarfs the creation in size .

Beyonder is infinitely more powerful then all the other high 1B beings in Marvel . He created and embodies the beyond realm which treats the Marvel Multiverse as the size of an atom . In that story they treated Marvel Multiverse as infinite dimesional . I think he can easily beat cosmic armor superman .

No shit. If he didn't he wouldn't be High 1B

Also wasn't Living Tribunal vs Cas closed for being a stomp?

Wow a lot of you don't understand how the thought robot works he'd destroy easily most of the characters you guys put on that list. Their are very few who might be able to take him excluding the obvious presence and TOAA.

Sawsaw18 said:
Wow a lot of you don't understand how the thought robot works he'd destroy easily most of the characters you guys put on that list. Their are very few who might be able to take him excluding the obvious presence and TOAA.
Really? Explain, because I'm pretty sure every character on the list beats him if not stomps him.

Also, he's not 1A, don't be ridiculous.

Because necrobumping is a thing, apparently.

Also because I can never pass up a moment of sarcasm. (Though I'm honestly sure someone would've responded to this even if I hadn't)

Negativity... You bet your behind i would ! I kinda like this topic though. So i will be attempting to continue this.. [ Keep in mind, some is based off of speculation , some isn't and is pretty obvious .

Nth Man

1st Shot : Nth Ma . He actually is pretty powerful ( Has Nigh-Infinite Dimensions within him, yet Classic Strange beat him... PIS ) , but obviously doesn't cut it. Let me try again :

25174216emd4ADid
Think of if TOAA, Beyonder, and TOAA combined. That is how much power, at least implied, Blurke has.

My second shot at being CAS powerwise is ... Job Burke . Job Burke scales to an entity that destroyed ALL plane of realitys instantly with no effort [ until a sea of nothingness remained, confirming it was everything in existence as opposed to one universe ] . Yeah...

"Think of if TOAA, Beyonder, and TOAA combined. That is how much power, at least implied, Blurke has."

I'm sorry but was that a joke? This guy, by definition, is not stronger than TOAA, nor is he ever suggested at all as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back