• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can defeat the Thought Robot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Andrew Not necessrily, they'd have to be equally as powerful or more poweful in order for their powers to even affect Thought Robot.

Joemontana9 said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Thought Robot is tier 1-B
Vertigo characters and Abstract level characters are High 1-B - 1-A
but neither of them is really.Micheal only created a universe. None of the two is beyond time.
Morpheus, in sandman overture, is trapped in a black hole.
You're a ******** dummbass, if you think Michael only created a single universe . Even thoughts from human imaginations and dreams creates infinite number of universes and divergent timelines . Michael started the big bang from the void creating concepts like Night and time who embodies the eternal void and time and predates dreamers and everything that ever is to created and are what that allow thing to happen and exist .

Cosmic-Armour Superman exists in Monitor-Sphere, where he quotes that time, space, and reality there is all more profound and meaningful, whereas TLT and all the multi-abstracts have been shown to exist in 16-dimeonsional hyperspace, beyond time and space.

Thought Robot was just upgraded to High 1-B. Some of these answers may be outdated now.

Endless still beat him, along with 1-A's (obviously). TLT likely beats him too. The things that remain in question are the High 1-B versions of the abstracts.

^lol I just asked cos they are also High 1-B

Also that second "lol" is redundant if you already have one at the start FYI

All of I/O, all of Cthulhu Mythos except for the weaker ones, Oblivion from marvel can beat him, pretty sure the Godhead from TES could (the entire verse is just his dream), Beyonder has some pretty good hax + nigh omnipotence due to that statement, so he could beat him?

Not really no, he might be able to put up a good fight against them but everyone on the list should still be able to beat him, and every 1-A/High 1-A would absolutely still beat him

WeeklyBattles said:
Not really no, he might be able to put up a good fight against them but everyone on the list should still be able to beat him, and every 1-A/High 1-A would absolutely still beat him
Thanks!

DocAnimeTheory said:
^ Agreed, Oblivion exists in a chronal dimension above the multiverse, and is equal to Eternity. Oblivion should be High 1-B

maybe you should brought it up to Oblivion talk page?

The Marvel handbook says that Oblivion is equal to Eternity, and that Oblivion exists in a chronal dimension above the multiverse. I don't see how explicit statements can really be debunked.

DocAnimeTheory said:
^ Agreed, Oblivion exists in a chronal dimension above the multiverse, and is equal to Eternity. Oblivion should be High 1-B
Not their tiers or tiering but the characters in general . They are vaguely described while oblivion is impressive by statements . Chaos king best feat was destroying the physical Multiverse . It's been even confirmed in Marvel hanbooks .

1. Just because we discard one thing from a guidebook doesn't mean we have to discard everything. Or else Boros is no longer planet level since we discarded that guidebook's statement of Metal Bat having infinite power.

2. TOAA doesn't even need that dumb "omniverse" statement to be Tier 0 anymore.

If we treat TOAA as a supreme deity that is fully transcendent of 1-A people like Oblivion or 1-A spaces which have been established to exist in at least some way, with no explicit limitations/weakness, I personally think we could rate him as Tier 0 the same way we do for Kami Tenchi.

The Cthulhu Mythos and Demonbane show us that there can be enormous differences in tier 1-A.

Metal Bat was discarded as hyperbole, the databook wasn't discarded. Although i don't think Boros should be Planet level when you look at the burden of proof placed on other manga/anime such as Naruto and OP.

@Doc

That's only because of the existence of the higher levels. If Azathoth wasn't a thing in the Mythos, Yog would be Tier 0. The same applies here with TOAA.

Marvel isn't Cthulhu Mythos or Demonbane. And then I guess Kami Tenchi needs to be downgraded since he """only""" is fully trancendent of other 1-As.

And same with Marvel. The statement of Oblivion being equal to Eternity was discarded as a contradictation, the handbook wasn't discarded.

Ryukama said:
Marvel isn't Cthulhu Mythos or Demonbane. And then I guess Kami Tenchi needs to be downgraded since he """only""" is fully trancendent of other 1-As.
And same with Marvel. The statement of Oblivion being equal to Eternity was discarded as a contradictation, the handbook wasn't discarded.
Hmm, i guess Oblivion can be 1-A then.

However,

"Antvasima

Okay. Well, we could handle this gradually.

DarkLK has stated that he does not have enough time to participate in this thread, but does not mind upgrades.

I am extremely uncertain if we can reliably upgrade the OAA to tier 0 however. As the Cthulhu Mythos shows, there can be an unfathomable amount of levels within 1-A."

Source

With all due respect to Antvasima and DarkLK, as they are amazing bureacrats, we definitely are not applying this logic to all Tier 0s.

If so, then I believe Kami Tenchi needs to get downgraded. As his tier is seemingly based on the same thing people are saying of TOAA, being a supreme being fully transcedent of other 1-As.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back