• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat this team... with a twist

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
Quick rules before we start:

Speed is equalized

No characters above Tier 2

These fighters all get one week of prep time with basic knowledge of the opponent you select. They are motivated towards their goal and are willing to work together.

There are two rounds. First round (optional), your character of choice also gets basic knowledge and a week of prep time. Second round (main), your character does not get prep or basic knowledge.

And now, your fighters:

The Doctor (Doctor Who) (Third key)

Doctor Doom

Rick Sanchez

Khârn the Betrayer

Good luck

I mean, depending on the type of BFR, Basanos would probably bring her back.

But if Rick teleports her to a completely identical universe somewhere, away from where she can do her hax, I don't think Basanos would have a problem with that

But why would they do that? I'm not saying they can't, but the Basanos shouldn't care whether or not Jill wins what they'd consider an arbitary fight

Because the Basanos were bonded with her and protects her from any kind of threat. It's been over 3 years since I read Lucifer so memory fades me, but it was something regarding how their child was inside of Jill or something like that.

It's not tho. Assuming the BFR is a safe one which does zero harm to Jill, it still doesn't stop Basanos from Haxxing everyone in the team to death as they have 1-A range along with ridiculous list of abilities

Jill HAS the power of Basanos. Like Literally. Which is why she's the strongest 9-A on the site due to having powers and protection from 1-A.

Also, since it's a death battle, Jill can consider everyone her opponent which makes them a threat to her and you know the rest.

Having powers granted by Basanos =/= being able to use the full capabilities of the Basanos. She has 1-A potency in her hax, 1-A protection yada yada but her hax still has limitations. Her range is one of them.

PsychoWarper said:
Emprah has a good chance.
He usually does, though how will he hold up against 3 supergeniuses prepping for him, one of which (at least, not sure about doom) has tier 1 tech.

Let me rephrase myself. Jill Channels the power of Basanos with them helping Jill in any way possible. Which is why she can do 1-A stuffs. Which is why she can go to Hell, a place beyond the Multiverse of Vertigo, and change Mazikeen's face.

Pretty sure Emprah has dealt with Khorne's null before, but what's stopping Eldrad from being nulled?

GyroNutz said:
Pretty sure Emprah has dealt with Khorne's null before, but what's stopping Eldrad from being nulled?
He was able to fight and almost kill Abaddon, so he has some way to deal with khornes blessings.

The Doctor also has passive Probability Manipulation:

Sabbath shrugged graciously. "You know, Doctor, even allowing for the, ah, unique circumstances of your last near-death experience, it's extraordinary how often you're plucked out of trouble at the last minute."
"Is it?"

"Rescuers turn up. Weapons jam. Your companions, who, if you will forgive me, don't strike me as more than usually competent, save the day. Buildings explode immediately after you find the way out. Cities fall just as the TARDIS dematerialises."

"Exaggerated reports, I assure you."

"Electrical currents short-circuit. Evil masterminds make foolish errors. If you fall out of a window, there's something to catch you. If you're drowning, a spar floats by. You find your way unsinged out of burning houses."

"Where do you get all this stuff? I don't remember half of it."

"You survive alien mind probes that would boil the average brain in it's skull. You are dug unharmed from beneath fallen rubble. No one ever shoots you in the head. Deadly drugs turn out not to affect you. Villains tie you up too loosely, and hide-bound tyrants convictions falter at your rhetoric. In short," Sabbath finished smoothly, "in your presence, the odds collapse."

"Disaster flies at you," said Sabbath, "and then, suddenly, it swerves aside. As if it encountered a force field."
~ Camera Obscura - 5 August 2002​
Not sure if this helps here tho.

Yobobojojo said:
Do the people we put in have prep?
It was meant to be more of a 'can your character beat three of the more popular/'best' prep time users, with Kharn as a nope to most passive hax so you can't cheese it.

Preferrably not, but I can make it into two rounds?

He can see 10000 years into the future and see millions of possible futures and find the one he wins manipulating prob and fate to perfectly follow that future.

From his page

"Precognition (Is the most powerful Farseer of the entire Eldar race, capable of seeing further into the future, and with more precision than any other. Can foresee possible future events that will not come to pass for 10,000 years, observe events across the Galaxy as they occur, foresee countless variations of his possible deaths, and observe the uncountable millions of billions of individual strands of fate of every individual in the Galaxy)"

For round 1, any body with the right cards in Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal or ARC-V locks the opponent out from using abilities while simultaneously negating all of them and nuking all there equipment that isn't locked, while automatically one-hit-killing anyone who tries to make a move.

One advantage that Eldrad has is technically hes known about this fight for 10000 years so he had some good prep time.

Back