• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat Altair?

Forgot SCP's version of Cain.

SCP-073

Good luck reverting him to his original form. Not only is that impossible because SCP has no solid timeline, but his original form is 1-B.

She has Passive Causality Manip which reflects even Conceptual Attacks. But against Acausals with Passive Mindhax that's not helpful.

Lancer45Man said:
She has Passive Causality Manip which reflects even Conceptual Attacks. But against Acausals with Passive Mindhax that's not helpful.
depends which acsuality type type 1,2 and 3 aree not doing shit against causality hax.Only certain type 4 and 5 will help you against that

Cosmic Armor Superman would probably be able to fight her, he fought someone who was literally munching on his own comic and stopped him. Plus he even heard us (the reader) directly and unlike deadpool which he knows he is in a comic, he heard a action from outside his comic which means his senses are infinitely approaching 0 tier yet can never reach it due to the fact that he still is a character.

SUPERSTUD777 said:
Cosmic Armor Superman would probably be able to fight her, he fought someone who was literally munching on his own comic and stopped him. Plus he even heard us (the reader) directly and unlike deadpool which he knows he is in a comic, he heard a action from outside his comic which means his senses are infinitely approaching 0 tier yet can never reach it due to the fact that he still is a character.
And I thought Reality-Fiction interaction wasn't considered as a feat at all..

You just love to lowball the verse, ain't you? xD

I'm not going with outliers, but if I would; I could say Real Life People (Creators) which Altair transcended over would be superior to Cthulhu Mythos' Eldritch horrors -iNcluding Azathoth lmao- she also has infinite amount of Holopsicon abilities, along with the fact that she gets amped depending on the amount of people that believes in.

If I go further and say either 'Altair has Author Authority' or 'Holopsicon is Truly Omnipotent', and if the fandom agrees on that, what could stop her from having Tier 0 Hax? xD

Jokes aside, 1-A's obviously stomp Altair, that's not the case.

It would be a No Limit Fallacy rather than an outlier at this point. She never did anything on the 1-A scale in the show. Without NLF Altaïr is simply defeated by most characters who transcend her.

DALOKA said:
It would be a No Limit Fallacy rather than an outlier at this point. She never did anything on the 1-A scale in the show. Without NLF Altaïr is simply defeated by most characters who transcend her.

NLF's are possible as long as we believe in XD

SUPERSTUD777 said:

License, it has nothing to do with the subject, but can I trust this Site? because they said that some people here exaggerate the characters and sometimes lie.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
If we put outliers into the mix then Hulk can bully her because he beat up TOBA who is the counterpart of 1-A TOAA
License, it has nothing to do with the subject, but can I trust this Site? because they said that some people here exaggerate the characters and sometimes lie.

Don't blindly trust everything. Every tier in this site is a subject to change, (If you can provide the evidence of course). Otherwise most character stats are 'kinda' accurate.

Kamijou Touma if they start 1 meter away

Back