• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

who are some of the most haxed characters in vs battle wiki

i want to know not only the most haxed characters on the vs battle wiki site but which characters have the highest amount of resistances.

and another thing, which characters would be the most pain in the ass/very hard to kill. (they can be killed but it's super hard and a pain in the ass to do so/put them down for good) (fortunately we are humans. if there's one good thing we humans are good at, it's finding ways to kill something)

oh im pretty sure thrs some marvel/digimon profile on vsbw that has a shit ton of resistances but i havent seen it pop up in any threads so far

Reactions: Sus
Very hard to kill... Graham... NEP2, AE1, HGR, Immortalities, Resistance to Immo & HGR Negation

By "Most haxed", do you mean who has the strongest or most broken hax or who has the biggest list of hax abilities on the wiki?

I mean essentially being the composite of your entire verse helps too... :p

if arceus is the most broken character of pokemon.

do you know or does anyone here know who is the most broken digimon. (cause i don't really see digimon having tons of abilities in their profiles. i see raw strength but not really much hax. (i want a digimon with a ton of hax on their profile page)

I'm just going to name some of my favourite characters:

Characters with most Hax:
1.Rinuru Tempest
2.Anos Voldigoad.
3.Yakagi Suimei.
4.Mechikabura.
5.Yogiri Takatou AKA Yogurt.
6.Pennywise (Book).

Hardest to kill:

1.Graham (although he is not one of my favourite characters at all).
2.Anos Voldigoad.
3.UEG and HRE from Instant Death (They can still living in a NEP type 2 state, despite their regen being negated).

is it fair to make a match with her against arceus?

arceus has conceptual hax.

sure noel is weaker without hax but she is stronger than him with it. (however she's a glass cannon) (yeah blazblue characters are stupidly op)

it comes down to whether or not arceus can kill her before she can use her hax.

is it fair to make a match with her against arceus?

arceus has conceptual hax.

sure noel is weaker without hax but she is stronger than him with it. (however she's a glass cannon) (yeah blazblue characters are stupidly op)

it comes down to whether or not arceus can kill her before she can use her hax.
I wander, why Arceus is so strong that some of the strongest 2-A's can't beat him?

what about noel. do blazblue characters make a fair match against arceus.

they have less physical strength then him but they are stronger in hax.

it just depends if arceus can hit them before they hit him with their hax.

blazblue characters are strong but i don't see them being immune to conceptual attacks.

but arceus isn't immune to their hax which is low 1-C.

so it just depends on who strikes first.

I'm just going to name some of my favourite characters:

Characters with most Hax:
1.Rinuru Tempest
2.Anos Voldigoad.
3.Yakagi Suimei.
4.Mechikabura.
5.Yogiri Takatou AKA Yogurt.
6.Pennywise (Book).

Hardest to kill:

1.Graham (although he is not one of my favourite characters at all).
2.Anos Voldigoad.
3.UEG and HRE from Instant Death (They can still living in a NEP type 2 state, despite their regen being negated).
UEG is far more harder than kill than Graham

I wander, why Arceus is so strong that some of the strongest 2-A's can't beat him?

As mentioned above he's the composite Pokémon which includes:

*4-D mind hax that can affect conceptual beings as well as bypass resistances.

*Various means of Sealing/BFR/Resistance negation/durability negation/power null.

*It extremely hard to affect let alone kill: AE type 1, passive force-fields, plates, invulnerability, multiple forms of immortality, acausality types 1/3/4, avatars, Mid-godly regen (overtime), Omnipresence, etc.

Unless you're a smurf, the only way you're beating the cosmic horse/llama god is being bigger with similar or "better" hax or NEP 2 (assuming you're just as big, else it'll be an incon).

Umineko characters
TES characters
Gilgamesh(unwritten)
Digimon
Xue ying
Anos valdigoad
SCP-682
Arceus
STTGL
Gilgamesh and basically fate characters

And many more I've forgotten.

Hardest to kill should be SCP-682

hey uh question.

arceus is the most powerful pokemon chararcter.

(i see that the strongest digimon can beat him. but only because they are tier 1)

suppose arceus had the same tier as them.

which digimon can beat him now?

is it yggdrasil?

Then you got Megeten characters that just brute force everything with plot bullets, the power of friendship and/or humanity's UNLIMITED potential.

hey uh question.

arceus is the most powerful pokemon chararcter.

(i see that the strongest digimon can beat him. but only because they are tier 1)

suppose arceus had the same tier as them.

which digimon can beat him now?

is it yggdrasil?
Digimon still wins with their NEP type 2 (among other things). Unless Arceus gets some transduality metaphysical BS in Legends Arceus/Gen 4 remakes he isn't competing with the top tiers in the genre.

Digimon still wins with their NEP type 2 (among other things). Unless Arceus gets some transduality metaphysical BS in Legends Arceus/Gen 4 remakes he isn't competing with the top tiers in the genre.

what? how?

also i noticed something on the vsbw page for seraphimon (they say he has the same durability as his ap. but isn't he a glass cannon? apparently in the anime he isn't shown to be particularly durable) is he a glass cannon or no?

As mentioned above he's the composite Pokémon which includes:

*4-D mind hax that can affect conceptual beings as well as bypass resistances.

*Various means of Sealing/BFR/Resistance negation/durability negation/power null.

*It extremely hard to affect let alone kill: AE type 1, passive force-fields, plates, invulnerability, multiple forms of immortality, acausality types 1/3/4, avatars, Mid-godly regen (overtime), Omnipresence, etc.

Unless you're a smurf, the only way you're beating the cosmic horse/llama god is being bigger with similar or "better" hax or NEP 2 (assuming you're just as big, else it'll be an incon).
Do you think Mechikabura could stand a chance?, I mean, he can absorb entire timelines/Multiverses.

Back