• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

who are some of the most haxed characters in vs battle wiki

Do you think Mechikabura could stand a chance?, I mean, he can absorb entire timelines/Multiverses.

He lacks the NPI to even affect True Arceus (Heart) whose a type 1 AE of a type 1 concept (I'm still getting used to that tbh) plus the usual conceptual hax BS.

He lacks the NPI to even affect True Arceus (Heart) whose a type 1 AE of a type 1 concept (I'm still getting used to that tbh) plus the usual conceptual hax BS.
Yeah, Mechi can only interact with AE type 1 such as a Will, scaling from Dabura who affected Infinity Zamasu, but Zamasu's AE is not conceptual, just a Will, so Yeah, Mechi lacks the NPI AE type to interact with Arceus thought

Yeah, Mechi can only interact with AE type 1 such as a Will, scaling from Dabura who affected Infinity Zamasu, but Zamasu's AE is not conceptual, just a Will, so Yeah, Mechi lacks the NPI AE type to interact with Arceus thought
Even then, Arceus AE is type 1 due concept type 1, even if Mechi could interact with concept, if it was just type 2, he still wont be able to affect Arceus

Ryougi Shiki

She enter the two as in one of the more haxed (have all the hax/power that exist in nasuverse).

And same for hardest to kill.

NEP2 ("above baseline"), tranduality type 3, AE1, acausaliy type 5, and an insane amount of resistance because power of nasuverse.

i want to know not only the most haxed characters on the vs battle wiki site but which characters have the highest amount of resistances.

and another thing, which characters would be the most pain in the ass/very hard to kill. (they can be killed but it's super hard and a pain in the ass to do so/put them down for good) (fortunately we are humans. if there's one good thing we humans are good at, it's finding ways to kill something)
Oh, I forgot to mention Yogiri, he basically has Omnipotent death hax

Let's wait if anos gets Cm 1 99* uncountable above baseline in the on going CRT, so he can slaps everyone

well arceus has CM1 while anos has CM 2 , sure anos has resistance to HGR negation and nep 2.

That is what i want to know what will happen if they fight each other.

Back