• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are 6-B
Win by: Incap/KO/Death
Speed Equalized

This is Prime Whitebeard, against The One Escanor.
Who wins?

Whitebeard: 3 (M3X, KingTempest, PsychoWarper)
Escanor: 0

Edward_Newgate_Prime_image_01.png
The_One_Escanor_Another_Render.png

Last edited:
26.57 Teratons Vs 21.6 Teratons

I vote Whitebeard via higher AP and his durability negation attacks, as well as his high pain tolerance

Escanor has fire and heat attacks, his attacks passively melt steel armors and in The One state he can't be near people, because he'd burn them. Whitebeard has his durability negation attacks, tho it's limited and I'm not sure how it'd affect Escanor

Whitebeard - 26.57 Teratons
Escanor - 64.8 Teratons

Escanor's profile says he one shot Meli and Meli is Country+, so Escanor has the advantage. The profiles are weird, they explain it on the verse page.

Whitebeard has durability negation and Mid regeneration negation so his High-Low regen = no sir. He has heat resistance via taking Akainu's heat which melted swords without contact. Akainu's magma was hot enough to burn fire, take that how you will.

Whitebeard for regeneration negation, dura negaation, shockwave spam, and resistance to heat.

Im leaning towards Primebeard due to his AP advantage, heat resistance, endurance/pain tolerance and dura/regen neg.

How hot are Escanor’s flames in comparison to Whitebeard’s resistance?
His resistance scales to Akainu who's fire is hot enough to burn fire.
Akainu's heat scales above Ace's who's passive aura could stop an island from snowing.
Also
He has heat resistance via taking Akainu's heat which melted swords without contact.
Should've said vaporized*
Which is the same exact thing Escanor can do with his heat

That doesn’t really give me a number to see the difference. If Escanor is above, even by little, it would affect Whitebeard

But he isn't. If Akainu is really above Ace who did what Tempest said above, then he is far above Escanor's heat potency

Oh snap

Umm apparently it's the heat of the sun, so his resistance isn't covering that

But he isn't. If Akainu is really above Ace who did what Tempest said above, then he is far above Escanor's heat potency

Yes but I’m not sure how much further if that’s the case, because a number was given for Whitebeard but not Escanor.

You don't need calcs or be a genius to know that "stop an island from snowing" is much better than melting armors.

You don't need calcs or be a genius to know that "stop an island from snowing" is much better than melting armors.

Escanor cause an entire lake to be vaporized as soon as he arrived, as an example

The One, as a transformation, lasts only for a minute and I doubt he can defeat Whitebeard in that timeframe.

Voting Primebeard Fra. Regen neg, dura neg, higher Ap, Shockwaves dura neg spam, better versatility via haki & df, high pain tolerance, heat resistance.

Reactions: Auf
Whitebeard - 26.57 Teratons
Escanor - 64.8 Teratons

Escanor's profile says he one shot Meli and Meli is Country+, so Escanor has the advantage. The profiles are weird, they explain it on the verse page.

Whitebeard has durability negation and Mid regeneration negation so his High-Low regen = no sir. He has heat resistance via taking Akainu's heat which melted swords without contact. Akainu's magma was hot enough to burn fire, take that how you will.
A little correction, Akainu can vaporize steel passively, not melt them. The other half of the sword was shown vaporizing after be next to Akainu.
Whitebeard for regeneration negation, dura negaation, shockwave spam, and resistance to heat.
Whitebeard for these reasons.

I'm afraid this match may be a stomp, as the only wincon Escanor has is to win within a single minute from the beginning of the fight, which I doubt it can happen in any way.

I'm afraid this match may be a stomp, as the only wincon Escanor has is to win within a single minute from the beginning of the fight, which I doubt it can happen in any way.
Maybe it should be changed to the 64.8 Teratons rating for Escanor.

Would it be fine to allow him to keep it for the whole fight? I can apply that as a rule.

SBA lets The One last for more than 1 minute
Not really, it allows time shenanigans and paradoxes, as it being noon for Escanor and night for Whitebeard (not that it would really matters, it's an example), but The One lasting for a single minute can't be changed, as it's a property of the power itself. The same applies to other similar powers, such as anime Goku's Ultra Instinct and Luffy's Geart 4th, both of which last for some minutes. (but even all kind of transfomation, power up or else with a time limit)

Back