• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Those things have "limited" in front of them for a reason. She has never used Law Manipulation offensively in any way or to even affect anything but the rules of the Summoning Ceremony.

Law Manipulation is the only thing she has that "could" affect Gilgamesh. If she cannot use it offensively then this is an easy choice for me. I'll vote for Gilgamesh then. As usual, SNI and Enuma Elish is enough for him to win this match, seeing as she cannot do anything to him.

CCC still works so no.

Enuma Elish and BB only distort space-time, they don't outright delete it

Edit: Wait, Enuma Elish does

Complete influence means nothing without feats. And edited.

Also correct me if i'm wrong but him being unaffected is Enuma Elish causing a space-time distortion because it was clashing against another weapon. Not tanking it

Edit: Yeah, it is

Its effect starts even when it spins. In Strange Fake it starts devouring the Space while he is holding it. In Extra CCC the animations shows Ea's spinning destroying everything around Gilgamesh and he was standing in the middle of it.

I'm pretty sure Servant can be harm by brute force, and if we go with narrator's statement and scale the White Queen to other Unexplored-class, she is superior to him in almost every way and i don't think even Enuma Elish can hurt her

@Swag

Doubt that this count or else this guy would have resistance to space-time manipulation by virtue of being unaffected by his own space-time erasure.

@Hajime

Gil is ridiculously stronger physically.

"Anyway we should just add invinsible sword, ice sword, draining scythe, lightning, weapons that can pierce mountains and auto-defensors. Also resistance to time manipulation due to not being affected by Enuma Elish's space-time dislocation."

We had a thread discussing that and we came to this conclusion which was addded to his profile. I am not sure why it's not present there now. He already had resistance to spatial manipulation at that time.

@Hajime Yes, i know. Destroying Earth is rougly 5 orders of magnitude less than Gil's strikes. And she isn't galaxy level.

@Swag

Space-time dislocation =/= space-time destruction. But yeah, could have sworn that it was there

"The hyper-dense layers of gas beyond the limit of physics soon turned into an all-annihilating weapon that was devouring Space itself. " - from Fate Strange/Fake

I am also not sure why it's listed as just space-time dislocation.

@Swag

I see. But did he tanked it directly?

Also anyone minds explaining why the match isn't a stomp if he does resist everything and can't be hurt ever via AP gap?

Doesn't Gil need to kill over 500 forms of her to actually win? Yeah, useless also, Transformation: The White Queen has 512 forms. It is necessary to eliminate all 512 forms in order to defeat her that along with type 8 immortality makes this inconclusive at Best seeing as how Gil can't get past type 8 immortality and he needs too kill all 512 forms.

He was holding Ea while it was eating space-time. So logically, it starts by eating space-time around Gilgamesh first and then extends to the rest of the world.

I guess Gargoyle thought she can close the AP gap by having hax advantage.

Around him. Doubt that Ea would erase the space-time that compose the person holding it.

And even then, can't Gil kill WQ 512 times (assuming that he does resist space-time deletion)? Because everything else is resisted

Ea is listed as just space-time dislocation because over all explanations of it on material books from Grand Order, Complete Materials Extra material etc says it does Space-Time dislocation that cuts/grinds space in order to reveal the truth.

The White Queen has adaptation, I think she'd eventually get resistant to whatever Ea falls under. Anyway voting inconclusive, don't see Gil killing all 512 forms along side with type 8 immortality. Also Gil surprisingly isn't resistant to space-Time manipulation.

Adaptation is not reactive evolution, and White Queen's adaptation is especifically only "Environments and Weather Conditions", as noted on her page.

Gil should have resistance to space-time manipulation. Again, I don't know why it was removed from his page.

Also her type 8 immortality is linked to what?

Her influence spreading infinitely across the human and Material worlds/universe. Without getting rid of it she's effectively considered "impossible" to kill. Considering even this failed to permanently kill her, the immortality has something else besides the influence, but we don't know what yet.

This is all in her profile, people just need to read more than the powers/abilities part.

So we don't know how her immortality works. Why is it used in matches then? Should it be restricted like other type 8 immortalities? I'm fine with whatever people agree to about her.

Type 8 immortality is restricted only when it's higher dimensional in nature. WQ's isn't

LazyHunter said:
Her influence spreading infinitely across the human and Material worlds/universe. Without getting rid of it she's effectively considered "impossible" to kill. Considering even this failed to permanently kill her, the immortality has something else besides the influence, but we don't know what yet.
This is all in her profile, people just need to read more than the powers/abilities part.
^ Just don't consider the misteryous "something else"

Gil has a nigh-infinite number of Conceptual Weapons in his treasury and all of his weapons can skewer Heroic Spirits, who are otherwise immune to conventional weapons the way that the White Queen is, so that's not working.

They should also be sufficiently powerful enough to match the White Queen's weapons, on top of the fact that he has Conceptual Defenses that repel any kind of projectile.

Gil's primary draw here is Harpe, which nullifies the immortality of its targets, but I can't see either character killing the other due to their respective defenses.

I mean, yeah, but that would be overkill.

This is what Kyousuke and the Colorless Little Girl did in the novel after eliminating her alternate forms:

"Yes. From the outset, the Colorless Little Girl was created for a single purpose. So all her other functions are superfluous. They were only meant to pave the way for her to directly touch you."

"Spiritual gravitational collapse… My appearance caused a spiritual Big Bang, so you prepared this ridiculous method just to gather that infinitely-expanding influence back into a single point!?"

"Killing you in this universe is impossible. So first, I have to absorb and eliminate all of the influence you have caused. All of the abnormalities you have spread around must be regathered in you, the center point. And once we are back in a proper and unchanged world, you can be eliminated with a normal sword strike."

This was a lot like creating a super-massive black hole that would swallow up the entire infinitely-expanding universe and gather every last particle in a single place.

But that was how far you had to go if you were to defeat the White Queen.

He would create the Fourth Age.

And that meant rejecting everything of the Third Age.

<Search Range: the entirety of this world and the other world. Search Target: White Queen. Comparison to bodily tissue complete.>

(I see…)

After being cornered to this extent, the final expression on the silver 'twintail' girl's face was, unsurprisingly, a faint smile.

"Yes, yes. If you were able to corner me so accurately and if you were able to seal off and strike down every last one of my cards without missing a single one…"

<Final check complete. Nii-'sama', I will now begin.>

"…It just shows how deeply you understand me. Right, brother?"

"…"

"You don't need to say anything at this point. If that is what this means, then I suppose it's not that 'ba-'…"

<Commencing execution. Once the White Queen has been absorbed from the entire world and gathered in this single point, I will cut her down and throw her out.>

Back