• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@SchroKatze

Wrong. He resisted through the power of the Root of the Beginning, a trait inherent in only the first humans.

Directly tied to the Root itself, it allows Gilgamesh to fully oppose the equally powerful Potnia Therion, which comprises the manipulation of concepts, laws, space-time, life and death, probability, matter, minds, souls, information, power, causality, and fate.

Why are people bringing up the "kill her 512 times", tho? Killing her 512 times didn't kill her in the series, either (this is literally in her profile).

Gil has 0 ways of putting the WQ down as far as I know, but the reverse also seems to hold true what with the bajillion resistances Gil has, so this is most likely an eternal stalemate.

@Fate

Bajillion ain't a number.

And it's not just his resistances. He possesses all a manner of Conceputal Weapons and Shields to defend himself with, including Rhos Aias, a Conceptual Defense guaranteed to stop projectiles.

But it should be.

When I said resistances I took that stuff into account anyways, just couldn't be bothered to say "he has higher raw power, resists deletion due to CCC, has a bunch of x, y, z weapons, conceptual a, b, c, etc, etc..." which would be kinda redundant when I can just say "he resists all her stuff and she can't put him down either".

@Newest fighter That was kinda discussed above and at this point holds as much ground as the "Whiteface wins via harder to kill" in that other thread, tho.

Though he can't resist C.C.C. At least not to my knowledge. Otherwise I would be the first to insist on "resistance to existence erasure".

But I think I've read that the Moon Cell couldn't delete him. @Repp what do you think?

Pretty sure he didn't resist CCC or else he would have instantly stomped BB.

Moon Cell's deleting kind of sucks I mean even Karna would resist it with his armour. Berserker Arcueid and Servant Saver didn't give a crap about it either.

@Fate

That just says it's a word, not a quantifiable number that has any actual place in math.

@Swag

If I recall correctly, Gilgamesh's ending has Gil defying the Moon Cell, breaking out of the Moon Cell's defenses by burning through 90% of his treasury, and whisking the protagonist off to a plenty 1,500 lightyears away where they will be safe from the Moon Cell's influence. So it should be legit.

Also I had hoped that the pic alongside my use of "ovo" combined would be enough indication of the joke. Oh, well. *shoots self*

It's been specifically stated that the Moon Cell cannot control Gilgamesh nor that it can affect him in any meaningful way. It does seem that the Moon Cell can fully erase someone from existence. This is what BB says after her defeat and before being erased by the Moon Cell: "With nowhere to go, being not even data---left behind by the future, with no choice but to disappear---"

There is also a fact that Gilgamesh resided within the Far Side, a territory of nil where nothing can exist. It had to be fully reconstructed by BB so that others can come there.

I do believe, from what I've read, that he can resist existence erasure. Even though he cannot resist C.C.C., but that ability is weird and overpowered.

Kaltias said:
@Hajime Yes, i know. Destroying Earth is rougly 5 orders of magnitude less than Gil's strikes. And she isn't galaxy level.

@Swag

Space-time dislocation =/= space-time destruction. But yeah, could have sworn that it was there
Citations needed for Gil's strike is 5 OoM stronger then a planet busting attack, because unless you are talking about the Galaxy shaped Enuma Elish in CCC otherwise I don't remember ever seeing Gil shows anything came close to planet Buster

About The Queen can destroy Galaxy, from volume 7 - chapter 3, part 6: "Once they had a goal, the greater than 10,000 White Queens would begin to move as one. And any member of that group was powerful enough to destroy the entire galaxy"

@Hajime

If you have a problem with the statistics, make a CRT.

The reasoning for both are on both profiles.

@Hajime

Content Revision Thread.

And the White Queen is rated at Planet level until you provide actual proof otherwise in a Content Revision Thread. Not here.

Back