• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Mask Obito Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhhh I see.....
Did not know that scaling was this meticulous with naruto where even a change in form should be looked at differently.

Would the "High 7-A or higher strength" be for base minato?

Yeahh it's not definitive.

Yeahh kakashi's should have been the least expected for him. No part of him that was sent to the kamui dimension was hit before so he was even caught more by surprise there.

I was iffy about the exclamation marks and what they may imply so yeahhh...
vsbw do be like that sometimes

At least High 7-A, possibly higher, At least 6-C with Sage Mode

Sorry for the extremely long wait. I've been super busy with irl shit. Anyway, here's what I've got for Obito. If it's alright with everyone, I can just apply this and we can finally close this thread.

Tier: At least High 7-A, 6-C with Giant Shurikens and Stakes, Varies from High 7-A to High 6-C with the Edo Jinchūriki and Bijū

Attack Potency: At least Large Mountain level (Matched Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto's headbutt. Consistently pressured and overpowered Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto, who complimented Obito's strength. Casually destroyed one of Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto's clones), Island level with Giant Shurikens and Stakes (He was able to cut through Gyūki's tail with the Giant Shurikens, and was able to pierce and pin him down with the Stakes, as well as force Naruto to block the Shurikens with the Kurama Avatar), Varies from Large Mountain level to Large Island level with the Edo Jinchūriki and Bijū (He uses 6 Edo Jinchūriki, who can fight and harm Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto, as Six Paths of Pain. He also has control of the Bijū, who are individually this strong, and can combine their power by pooling it into a single combined Bijū Bomb)

Striking Strength: At least Large Mountain Class (Overpowered Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto with his Gunbai), Varies from Large Mountain level to Island Class with the Bijū (Has control of the Edo Jinchūriki and Bijū)

Durability: At least Large Mountain level, likely Island level (Withstood a headbutt and a Rasengan from Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto. Later on, he also withstood a Rasengan to the face and a headbutt from Kurama Mode Naruto, without any major injuries), Island level with the Uchiha Flame Formation (The barrier was able to withstand a direct blow from Gyūki. It's also capable of damaging and burning opponents upon direct contact, which was demonstrated when it burned Gyūki's fist)

Key: Fourth Shinobi World War Arc

Last edited:
Sorry for the extremely long wait. I've been super busy with irl shit. Anyway, here's what I've got for Obito. If it's alright with everyone, I can just apply this and we can finally close this thread.

Tier: At least High 7-A, 6-C with Giant Shurikens and Stakes, Varies from High 7-A to High 6-C with the Edo Jinchūriki and Bijū

Attack Potency: At least Large Mountain level (Matched Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto's headbutt. Consistently pressured and overpowered Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto, who complimented Obito's strength. Casually destroyed one of Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto's clones), Island level with Giant Shurikens and Stakes (He was able to cut through Gyūki's tail with the Giant Shurikens, and was able to pierce and pin him down with the Stakes, as well as force Naruto to block the Shurikens with the Kurama Avatar), Varies from Large Mountain level to Large Island level with the Edo Jinchūriki and Bijū (He uses 6 Edo Jinchūriki, who can fight and harm Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto, as Six Paths of Pain. He also has control of the Bijū, who are individually this strong, and can combine their power by pooling it into a single combined Bijū Bomb)

Striking Strength: At least Large Mountain Class (Overpowered Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto with his Gunbai), Varies from Large Mountain level to Island Class with the Bijū (Has control of the Edo Jinchūriki and Bijū)

Durability: At least Large Mountain level, likely Island level (Withstood a headbutt and a Rasengan from Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto. Later on, he also withstood a Rasengan to the face and a headbutt from Kurama Mode Naruto, without any major injuries), Island level with the Uchiha Flame Formation (The barrier was able to withstand a direct blow from Gyūki, and even burn his fist)

THAT'S ******* PERFECT!
I couldn't have put it any better myself!

Durability: At least Large Mountain level, likely Island level (Withstood a headbutt and a Rasengan from Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto. Later on, he also withstood a Rasengan to the face and a headbutt from Kurama Mode Naruto, without any major injuries), Island level with the Uchiha Flame Formation (The barrier was able to withstand a direct blow from Gyūki, and even burn his fist)

hm...would flame formation be part of AP too?

hm...would flame formation be part of AP too?
Honestly, I thought about it for a while, and came to the conclusion that it's probably a better fit for the durability section because it's not a move that he can actively attack opponents with. It's just a barrier at the end of the day, albeit one that can burn you upon contact.
I'm not too sure though.

Honestly, I thought about it for a while, and came to the conclusion that it's probably a better fit for the durability section because it's not a move that he can actively attack opponents with. It's just a barrier at the end of the day, albeit one that can burn you upon contact.
I'm not too sure though.
Fair enough, but he can form it around himself so that the only way to attack him is if his opponent harms themself similar to Sasuke's Kagatsuchi barriers.

Fair enough, but he can form it around himself so that the only way to attack him is if his opponent harms themself similar to Sasuke's Kagatsuchi barriers.
Indeed, but I feel like the scan with Gyūki getting burnt will tell people all they need to know in regards to that, or so I thought. If it needs more explanation, I can tweak the justification a tad.

Durability: At least Large Mountain level, likely Island level (Withstood a headbutt and a Rasengan from Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto. Later on, he also withstood a Rasengan to the face and a headbutt from Kurama Mode Naruto, without any major injuries), Island level with the Uchiha Flame Formation (The barrier was able to withstand a direct blow from Gyūki. It's also capable of damaging and burning opponents upon direct contact, which was demonstrated when it burned Gyūki's fist)

Looks fine to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back