• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Mask Obito Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RfziolXhZl6aBxZtvlIU1606321714.jpg
??????

The fact that he basically Backhanded 6 26.1 Gigaton Bijū-Dama at the same time without using his Kurama Avatar.
Scaling the force of the Biju Bombs travelling through the air to the explosions of the Biju Bombs themselves has always been very questionable to me. I don't think that's a good basis for scaling.

I agree with the OP, weird how obito doesnt scale to Naruto

Obito has always seemed more on par with KCM1 Naruto than KCM2 Naruto to me, and probably others which is why the scaling has been the way that it is.

Obito has always seemed more on par with KCM1 Naruto than KCM2 Naruto to me, and probably others which is why the scaling has been the way that it is.
If i can remember well Naruto was helpless against obito till kakashi and guy came as reinforcement and obito swapped hands with KCM2 Naruto multiple times, he also took a rasengan to the face, and the scans shows that the mask was destroyed before the rasengan imploded and Naruto was not holding back (Or nothing was stated or shown to imply he held back).

Edit: I read the thread and yes maybe his durability can be upgraded and he can get 6C with his shurikens since he harmed gyuuki and i think naruto with them iirc, but then since its a weapon doesnt it scale to the wielder?

Scaling the force of the Biju Bombs travelling through the air to the explosions of the Biju Bombs themselves has always been very questionable to me. I don't think that's a good basis for scaling.
I'm genuinely disappointed that you think so, considering how long we spent debating on this topic lol.
The Bijū Bombs scale to the Bijū's physicals, not to the explosions.
Now, the fact that the Bijū's physicals currently downscale from the explosions can make that distinction hard to identify, so I understand the confusion.
Still, if the Bijū's physicals were to be downgraded or upgraded for whatever reason, then the Bijū Bombs and Kurama Mode Naruto (and those who scale) would follow suit because they don't scale to the explosions.

I agree, and Madara should scale. He has a direct fight with Naruto KM2, Guy and Hachibi. After he says he's going to capture Naruto and Hachibi, he goes to them, and we have a flashback. After the flashback, we see destruction and a lot of dust, and Naruto is scratched, Hachibi is fallen on the ground, and Guy is bleeding. Madara faced the 3 and was superior. And he even says he was taking it easy. I think that and the feat against Naruto's Bijuudama should sufficient for him to scale.

I think a Likely 6-C for his Durability and those giant ass Shuriken should be fine. (the latter is a bit iffy because Naruto characters treat Shurikens and stuff as superhuman negating tools)

So far we have these people agreeing: UchihaSlayer96, Sir_sun_man, Migue79, Fastestthingalive50, Gewsbumps_dude, GTsek, Pain_to12, Shadowbokunohero & KingTempest (agree with a Likely Rating), LordTracer(?), DaReaperMan, aeneax and KieranH10.

People who disagree or are Neutral: Damage3245.

Last edited:
So now we just have to wait for DDM and KingTempest to give their opinions and then we figure out what to do from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back