• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Mask Obito Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
So Obito's High 7-A Rating is honestly kind of Absurd to me when he literally Face Tanks a Rasengan from KCM2 Naruto with like no damage done to him aside from his Mask getting destroyed. Not to mention he can shoot out Shuriken and Stakes so strong that they can cut through and Pierce Gyuki with little difficulty and require Naruto to Block them with his Kurama Avatar.

He does something similar again later but it's a headbutt instead while he has KCM2 Naruto Restrained Briefly with Wood Style.

I know that this same chapter also has Kakashi hurting Obito by punching him while he's in the Kamui Dimension when Obito tries to turn Intangible, but Kurama explicitly says that he gave Kakashi some of his Chakra when he grabbed him and threw him towards Obito. Also, Obito was Off-Guard because he wasn't expecting that, so that's not an Anti-Feat either.

TL;DR Obito should be 6-C on his own. Also, while I'm thinking about it, can we add High 6-C to his Bijū for the Combined Bijū-Dama since that's where Kurama's High 6-C Rating comes from in the first place?

Last edited:
Also, we should add those Shurikens to his Standard Equipment in this Key since he does actually use them as a Weapon against Kakashi. In fact he starts dual wielding them against him at one point.

Yeah, but that would be like giving Kabuto ratings for all of his Edotensei—do not do that.
No, that's different. Kabuto's Edo Tensei are just summons, and he doesn't directly use them in 1-on-1 combat. Obito's Jins/Bijuu are more like the Six Paths of Pain. Should we not give Pain ratings for his Paths?

Anyway, let's not derail this CRT further. This formatting issue can be discussed elsewhere.

No, that's different. Kabuto's Edo Tensei are just summons, and he doesn't directly use them in 1-on-1 combat. Obito's Jins/Bijuu are more like the Six Paths of Pain. Should we not give Pain ratings for his Paths?

Anyway, let's not derail this CRT further. This formatting issue can be discussed elsewhere.
Exactly.

Anyways, let's talk about Obito's own Ratings. These Feats are pretty damn blatant that Obito should have a 6-C Rating for himself.

He swapped hands with Obito without either of those things, soooooo

Scans don’t work

Also is it like, directly said that it’d stab KCM2? Because if not, that isn’t the best of evidence.
What do you mean the scans don't work? I just clicked on them and they're working just fine.

So Obito's High 7-A Rating is honestly kind of Absurd to me when he literally Face Tanks a Rasengan from KCM2 Naruto with like no damage done to him aside from his Mask getting destroyed.

Seems like it is just his mask that took the attack then. I don't think the Rasengan necessarily touched his face directly, and we've seen what happens to his arm when he just gets grazed by a weaker Naruto's Rasengan.

Seems like it is just his mask that took the attack then. I don't think the Rasengan necessarily touched his face directly, and we've seen what happens to his arm when he just gets grazed by a weaker Naruto's Rasengan.
You mean the Rasengan that literally exploded inside of him and it didn't even hurt him that bad? That's also not the only Durability Feat I mentioned.

Swapping hands with someone doesn't mean much when you never harm them
It means you scale to their striking strength though.
Not to mention, Obito's striking strength won't scale to his durability or AP with giant shurikens that he summons out of Kamui.
Oh, if it’s specifically with the giant shuriken and his striking strength remains at High 7-A, that’s fine.

It means you scale to their striking strength though.
Yes, which is not 6-C in this case.
Oh, if it’s specifically with the giant shuriken and his striking strength remains at High 7-A, that’s fine.
That's what I've been saying smh smh
Well, I know the feats you're referring to, so I'll just chime in until you fix the links.

I do believe Obito should have 6-C durability and AP (with the giant Shuriken and Stakes), but I don't see him having 6-C striking strength.

Personally I don't see him having 6-C durability. How strong is a headbutt from a restrained Naruto?

Personally I don't see him having 6-C durability. How strong is a headbutt from a restrained Naruto?
As strong as any headbutt from him? His arm was restrained, not his head.

Also, the Rasengan feat is fine. The Rasengan shattered the mask before "bursting". Y'know, how a Rasengan spirals when it hits a target, but then it bursts? It hadn't burst before it hit his face.

Also, the Rasengan feat is fine. The Rasengan shattered the mask before "bursting". Y'know, how a Rasengan spirals when it hits a target, but then it bursts? It hadn't burst before it hit his face.

How did a grazing from a Rasengan from a Large Mountain level Naruto do more damage to Obito than a Rasengan from an Island level Naruto directly to the face?

It seems more likely to me that Obito wasn't fully hit by the Rasengan. That the point of it was moreso to break his mask which took the full brunt of the Rasengan.

And Naruto's headbutt in that form isn't necessarily 6-C. It's not like he was charging as Obito like in his feat against the Biju Bombs which was a lot more impressive.

How did a grazing from a Rasengan from a Large Mountain level Naruto do more damage to Obito than a Rasengan from an Island level Naruto directly to the face?
You're seriously overstating how much damage that Rasengan did. It only left a few minor gashes, and nothing more.
It seems more likely to me that Obito wasn't fully hit by the Rasengan. That the point of it was moreso to break his mask which took the full brunt of the Rasengan.
No, we literally see that the Rasengan, which was still fully formed and perfectly round, connects with his face after plowing through the mask. Notice how there's an impact at Obito's face.
And Naruto's headbutt in that form isn't necessarily 6-C. It's not like he was charging as Obito like in his feat against the Biju Bombs which was a lot more impressive.
The headbutt clearly had a lot of impact and momentum behind it. Naruto has no reason to massively hold back here, and there's no proof that he did.

It literally did! Kakashi Kamui'd it into his Body!
That's not how Kamui works.

In the Kamui dimension, the Rasengan appeared in front of Obito's arm. It hit him there because his solid body is in the Kamui dimension. Grazing it is the wrong word, but it didn't explode inside of him.

The headbutt clearly had a lot of impact and momentum behind it. Naruto has no reason to massively hold back here, and there's no proof that he did.

I know this is a "powerscaling" thing, which I'm not a huge fan of. But I don't see a strong reason for it to be the same level of attack as him charging into the Biju Bombs (and deflecting them being a 6-C feat in the first place is a bit questionable. I think we've had this topic on previous threads).

I know this is a "powerscaling" thing, which I'm not a huge fan of. But I don't see a strong reason for it to be the same level of attack as him charging into the Biju Bombs (and deflecting them being a 6-C feat in the first place is a bit questionable. I think we've had this topic on previous threads).
And I don't see a strong reason why his headbutt will be over 10x weaker than his other physical attacks, especially when he has no reason to hold back.
I suppose we'll simply have to wait for more people to chime in for the matter to be settled.

And I don't see a strong reason why his headbutt will be over 10x weaker than his other physical attacks, especially when he has no reason to hold back.
I suppose we'll simply have to wait for more people to chime in for the matter to be settled.
RfziolXhZl6aBxZtvlIU1606321714.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back