• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Mask Obito Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's 4 Staff Members agreeing with the Upgrade and 1 against/neutral towards it, not 100% sure which Damage sits at right now.

I think an "At least Large Mountain level, likely Island level" rating for his durability could do.

The mask took the brunt of the Rasengan, and Naruto's headbutt was when he was mostly restrained by Obito's wood jutsu and still managed to knock him flying, which is why I think "At least High 7-A, likely 6-C" makes the most sense.

OK then, that's 6 Staff Members agreeing with the Upgrade. That should be more than enough to get this applied.

That's a really sloppy edit.

It should be Attack Potency: Large Mountain level Physically, Island level with Shurikens (Can launch Shurikens out of Kamui strong enough to cut through Gyuki and force Naruto to block them with his Kurama Avatar) and Bijū. I know we briefly mentioned it, but Obito should also technically have a Large Island level Rating for when he has the Bijū use the Combined Bijū-Dama since that's where Kurama's High 6-C comes from in the first place.

Durability: Large Mountain level, likely Island level (survived a Rasengan and a Headbutt from KCM2 Naruto with minimal damage). I would prefer a straight up 6-C Rating, but we have the Staff agreeing to a Likely Rating which is close enough I guess.

That's a really sloppy edit.

It should be Attack Potency: Large Mountain level Physically, Island level with Shurikens (Can launch Shurikens out of Kamui strong enough to cut through Gyuki and force Naruto to block them with his Kurama Avatar) and Bijū. I know we briefly mentioned it, but Obito should also technically have a Large Island level Rating for when he has the Bijū use the Combined Bijū-Dama since that's where Kurama's High 6-C comes from in the first place.

Durability: Large Mountain level, likely Island level (survived a Rasengan and a Headbutt from KCM2 Naruto with minimal damage). I would prefer a straight up 6-C Rating, but we have the Staff agreeing to a Likely Rating which is close enough I guess.
aiit, let me do this
edit: Done, chexk that again

Last edited:
As far as I know, a solid rating was agreed. Likely or possibly is out of question right now.

aiit, let me do this
edit: Done, chexk that again
Dude, what did you do? You changed Obito's Striking Strength even though it was explicitly not an upgrade to his Striking Strength, just his AP and Durability. Not to mention it just looks really wonky.

Dude, what did you do? You changed Obito's Striking Strength even though it was explicitly not an upgrade to his Striking Strength, just his AP and Durability. Not to mention it just looks really wonky.
I thought it was agreed upon, he literally fought 6C characters and matched their striking strengths
As far as I know, a solid rating was agreed. Likely or possibly is out of question right now.
honestly, but OP seems to take the likely rating

Now that I have everyone's attention again, what about the High 6-C Combined Bijū-Dama I mentioned? Like I said, it's where Kurama's High 6-C Rating comes from in the first place so it'd be a good idea to have it written down on the character who did it.

Now that I have everyone's attention again, what about the High 6-C Combined Bijū-Dama I mentioned? Like I said, it's where Kurama's High 6-C Rating comes from in the first place so it'd be a good idea to have it written down on the character who did it.
This is a serious question btw.

So here's what I was thinking for the AP Section: "High 7-A Physically, 6-C with Shurikens and Stakes (could cut through Gyuki with the Giant Shurikens and Pin him down with the Stakes as well as force Naruto to block the Shurikens with the Kurama Avatar), up to High 6-C with the Bijū (can combine all six of their Bijū-Damas together to massively increase the power of it).

Last edited:
So here's what I was thinking for the AP Section: "High 7-A Physically, 6-C with Shurikens and Stakes (could cut through Gyuki with the Giant Shurikens and Pin him down with the Stakes as well as force Naruto to block the Shurikens with the Kurama Avatar), up to High 6-C with the Bijū (can combine all six of their Bijū-Damas together to massively increase the power of it).
So...?
How about it?

I don't think any of his summons actually exceed his own tier aside from Madara, but Madara is his own animal and basically told Kabuto to **** off.
Uh...The Third Raikage...?
The Senju brothers at large mountain disgusts me.
Uh...I get that for Hashirama, but what scaling above High 7-A does Tobirama have other than with tandem explosive tags?

(And if we're speaking of Hokages being lower than they should be...well there's the fact that Minato should still be 6-C for doing literally the same thing as Obito to Gyuki. And the fact that Obito took 6-C attacks yet was damaged by a rasengan. Yeah yeah that was when he was 14 and he got a rinnegan. But there's no actual proof in the series that he became more durable. Rinnegan? Would that increase durability? No proof of that really. Konan blew him up? No other feats from her explosions so Konan's explosives are 6-C I guess)

The upgrade’s been applied to the page, is there any reason for this to remain open?

So here's what I was thinking for the AP Section: "High 7-A Physically, 6-C with Shurikens and Stakes (could cut through Gyuki with the Giant Shurikens and Pin him down with the Stakes as well as force Naruto to block the Shurikens with the Kurama Avatar), up to High 6-C with the Bijū (The Bijū are this strong individually (put the link to their Calc on "this strong") and can combine all six of their Bijū-Damas together to massively increase the power of it).
This is what his AP should be.

So would Taka Sasuke not get an upgrade too?? Since he cut Gyuki with his chidori spear. Mind you Sasuke was weakened and in Base.

Minato also cut a tail with a mere kunai but it could be argued that Bee was not as strong during that time.

But we have no reason to believe that Bee got stronger since fighting sasuke (atleast physically)

=========
On the Kakashi part...

Yes, Kakashi got some extra chakra when 9 tails threw him but is the explanation as to how that "buff" was used not in one of your scans??
Kakashi solely used it to get out of the Kamui dimension as explained by 9 tails.

This was also not similar to the buff that the entire shinobi alliance received when naruto gave them the chakra cloak. With that cloak you see an immediate overall stat increase. That was not the case here.

==========
On the offguard part...

In this case would the exclamation marks not mean that he was offguard too when naruto headbutted him?? Offguard may not be the correct word but naruto headbutting him seems more akin to some kind off blitz he was not ready for...

Even more so I think because in that instance you see three exclamation marks while you only see one when Kakashi punches him.

I thought that exclamation marks are supposed to insinuate that in manga.
Idk so I may be wrong on this one.

So would Taka Sasuke not get an upgrade too?? Since he cut Gyuki with his chidori spear. Mind you Sasuke was weakened and in Base.

Minato also cut a tail with a mere kunai but it could be argued that Bee was not as strong during that time.

But we have no reason to believe that Bee got stronger since fighting sasuke (atleast physically)

=========
On the Kakashi part...

Yes, Kakashi got some extra chakra when 9 tails threw him but is the explanation as to how that "buff" was used not in one of your scans??
Kakashi solely used it to get out of the Kamui dimension as explained by 9 tails.

This was also not similar to the buff that the entire shinobi alliance received when naruto gave them the chakra cloak. With that cloak you see an immediate overall stat increase. That was not the case here.

==========
On the offguard part...

In this case would the exclamation marks not mean that he was offguard too when naruto headbutted him?? Offguard may not be the correct word but naruto headbutting him seems more akin to some kind off blitz he was not ready for...

Even more so I think because in that instance you see three exclamation marks while you only see one when Kakashi punches him.

I thought that exclamation marks are supposed to insinuate that in manga.
Idk so I may be wrong on this one.
Perhaps. Although Bee was also weakened by Amaterasu. I don't remember that directly burning his tail, but the pain could've made him drop his guard. It is possible though, considering chidori spear is a change in form, and it's said change in form combined with change in nature is far more potent than either individually (as seen with Kakashi's rasengan vs the wind style rasengna). Sasuke shouldn't be 6-C normally, just with the chidori spear.

Still a partial transformation. I imagine it's strength would be relatively constant. It's not like 4 tails Kid Naruto and 4 tails Teen Naruto would be much different, same applies here. At the very least, given the tail is in its true form it's probably stronger than a V2 tail, AKA Minato would have High 7-A or higher strength, which he'll be getting after the upgrade. Unfortunately I don't think 6-C Minato'll get accepted, I already tried a crt for that.

Yeah I kinda thought the chakra was mostly just for the kamui too though it's kinda vague.

I mean...it would explain Kakashi's punches injuring Obito when his durability should be too high.

I mean...I don't think Obito can be hit unless he's off guard. That's the point of kamui. Any time he expects an attack instead of bracing for it he'll just use kamui to phase through it.

He's so shocked because he hasn't been hit like that in 17 years.

Obito also had an exclamation mark when Ay tried blitzing him but he evaded that
Naruto Chapter 467 Page 6

Perhaps. Although Bee was also weakened by Amaterasu. I don't remember that directly burning his tail, but the pain could've made him drop his guard. It is possible though, considering chidori spear is a change in form, and it's said change in form combined with change in nature is far more potent than either individually (as seen with Kakashi's rasengan vs the wind style rasengna). Sasuke shouldn't be 6-C normally, just with the chidori spear.
ahhhh I see.....
Did not know that scaling was this meticulous with naruto where even a change in form should be looked at differently.
Still a partial transformation. I imagine it's strength would be relatively constant. It's not like 4 tails Kid Naruto and 4 tails Teen Naruto would be much different, same applies here. At the very least, given the tail is in its true form it's probably stronger than a V2 tail, AKA Minato would have High 7-A or higher strength, which he'll be getting after the upgrade. Unfortunately I don't think 6-C Minato'll get accepted, I already tried a crt for that.
Would the "High 7-A or higher strength" be for base minato?
Yeah I kinda thought the chakra was mostly just for the kamui too though it's kinda vague.
Yeahh it's not definitive.

I mean...it would explain Kakashi's punches injuring Obito when his durability should be too high.

I mean...I don't think Obito can be hit unless he's off guard. That's the point of kamui. Any time he expects an attack instead of bracing for it he'll just use kamui to phase through it.

He's so shocked because he hasn't been hit like that in 17 years.

Obito also had an exclamation mark when Ay tried blitzing him but he evaded that
Yeahh kakashi's should have been the least expected for him. No part of him that was sent to the kamui dimension was hit before so he was even caught more by surprise there.

I was iffy about the exclamation marks and what they may imply so yeahhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back