• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis Vs Virgo Shaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean is the Super anime canon (Yes it is) or is it based on the anime (I'm pretty sure it isn't)?

RouninOtaku said:
I thought a multiverse was a 12 dimensional plane. Or is what Chill said the same thing as a multiverse lol
A multiverse is just a collection of universes. Our multiverse is believed to be 11 dimensional, but being able to destroy all the structures in it is referred to as "Complex Multiversal". Being able to destroy multiple universes is literally anything from "Multi-Universe to Multiverse+". Hope this answers something.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Thanks for the explanation i just wanted a narrowed down number of how many universes a multiverse would be tho
It varies from franchise to franchise. On the wiki, 2 through 1000 universes is considered Multi-Universe level, 1001 through 10^500 is consided Multiverse level (10^500 is the theorized level of universes in our multiverse), any higher number is considered Multiverse level+. After that, tier becomes determined by higher dimensional status.

If we really take Virgo destroying countness universes thuping seriously.

Should we update most of Sayia Saint characters?

Chill and shakas profile will be updated most likely soon enough when the translations are out and they get confirmation because it would mean changing the tier of everyone ranked above Shaka in the process which is a big change you must be patient

They're referring to shakas multiversal technique Sei Sei Ru ten :http://img.bato.to/comics/2014/03/02/s/read53129a1ada123/img000009.jpg

Ups, I remember like that only says lives. my bad.

This is what says: "An amount of countless universes and lives are born and disappear"

The only thing base Shaka has on Whis is his the fact that most his attacks are autohit and I don't think Whis can dodge autohit...hence the fact that unless you're The Flash that isn't possible. And once Whis is caught is Rikudō Rinne he's kinda ****. The only one of his attacks that's been stopped half way through is that heaven supremacy thingy in the Hades chapter,and of course because of the type of his attacks a good amount of them hypothetically can't be defended against.

XTheEvilThingUnderYourBedX said:
The only thing base Shaka has on Whis is his the fact that most his attacks are autohit and I don't think Whis can dodge autohit...hence the fact that unless you're The Flash that isn't possible. And once Whis is caught is Rikudō Rinne he's kinda ****. The only one of his attacks that's been stopped half way through is that heaven supremacy thingy in the Hades chapter,and of course because of the type of his attacks a good amount of them hypothetically can't be defended against.

It took all the force of a Big Bang focused only on him to stop the Tenbu Horin. Whis isn't capable of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back