• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis Vs Virgo Shaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we don't know a timeframe for Arceus creating universes IIRC, but he did easily overpower three universe busters at the same time even when weakened.

i can't wait until hoopa clash of the ages because arceus will gain more feats along with the other legendaries.

If Kurumada stops being lazy, he can bring out Zeus and Chronos in Saint Seiya.

He could even give the rights to toei so they can make it into a movie or something so saint seiya finally has a conclusion.

Well, by statements Whis would win IMO, but yeah, Shaka would win without them and when accounting for Next Dimension.

Who knows when the heavens chapter of saint seiya will be released and how op zeus is but i do recall fans hyping zeus up because of kuramada stating zeus was omnipotent in the hypermyth tho

So I guess this is who the winner is?

Shaka(KOZ) VS Whis= Whis wins by statements, Shaka by feats

Shaka(ND) VS Whis= Shaka stomps

RouninOtaku said:
So I guess this is who the winner is?
Shaka(KOZ) VS Whis= Whis wins by statements, Shaka by feats

Shaka(ND) VS Whis= Shaka stomps
so inconclusive.

Yeah Next dimension is a sequel.

BTW I think Dragon ball will reach universal characters by the time the series ends since it will supposedly have 100-200 episodes.

Yeah, I'm hoping for a villain that threatens to destroy the entire Dragon Ball multiverse at once.

I doubt it because the Gods of the universe would have something to say about that xD. I think they'll reach galaxy level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back