• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis vs Superman Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superman Prime... His punch can literally retcon universes, that's an unquantifiable amount of striking power. Nothing in Whis arsenal would be capable of contending with Superman Prime unless we saw more feats, and even then considering how broken the DC Comic verse is, it won't matter.

Well for starters Prime has no feats (not sure where the guy above got the retcon punch thing from), so we must go on what's implied for an accurate reading of Prime. And for what's implied we know he's stronger than Kal Kent who from what I've seen of him I would compare to Beerus on the power grid. Now both Whis and Prime are much stronger than their pupils, Whis one-shotted his guy while Prime grants his guy his powers. So in the end if we go purely on hype I would side with Prime for a majority, granted Whis has insane hype as well since we've yet to see a fraction of what he's capable of for the most part. Once we see more of Whis then I'd side with him for a solid majority.

Micah007123 said:
Well for starters Prime has no feats (not sure where the guy above got the retcon punch thing from), so we must go on what's implied for an accurate reading of Prime. And for what's implied we know he's stronger than Kal Kent who from what I've seen of him I would compare to Beerus on the power grid. Now both Whis and Prime are much stronger than their pupils, Whis one-shotted his guy while Prime grants his guy his powers. So in the end if we go purely on hype I would side with Prime for a majority, granted Whis has insane hype as well since we've yet to see a fraction of what he's capable of for the most part. Once we see more of Whis then I'd side with him for a solid majority.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superboy-Prime

Since he has the same name as the character I just showed, please show me the right one as their are literally hundreds of Superman characters to choose from.

This is the one your looking for (I think). I'm thinking the OP should have specified which version he's using since we both immediatly thought of two different Supermen lol.

Superman Prime
The one your talking about did later go by the name of Superman Prime.

That's Superman Prime 1Million, who even without the ridiculous wank he gets, one-shots Whis. He's at least 3-B. Whis is possibly 4-A.

Superman Prime is Solar System level+ in DC, but his durability is freaking monstrously, Universal. Whis wouldn't be even able to hurt him.

In that case I'd back Whis (although Prime at his best would pose a large threat). Honestly recent info has me thinking Beerus is much stronger than were giving him credit for (including the recent universal hint) and the Kaioshin realm quote from Akira. And while you can take it how you like according to Takao Koyama, the writer for the first thirteen Dragon Ball Z films, Broly (who likely is a MFTL, multi-solar system buster imo) is a pushover compared to Beerus lol. Yet Whis still one-shotted Beerus.

Isn't that with the Guardian Power? Because they seem pretty equal with the Anti-Monitor Armor, though Whis has a speed advantage (Whis is billions of times MFTL+, SBP is MFTL) and is likely a better combatant, given that Superboy Prime's profile says he generally makes stupid decisions and prefers to brute force his opponents. While this wouldn't be an easy fight by any means, I'd say Whis could pull out a victory.

Guys... The Universal hints have been coming since Buu. And they far surpass Buu, I can say galaxies as a powerscale to Whis who has been doing crap effortlessly since he has shown up, but Universal is far too great. I do hope Beerus is Multi-Galaxy so I'm wrong as hell and someone can say "hell yes".

That was anime-only, and he was going to do that by shattering the walls between dimensions and having them collapse on the universe.

It's also even more hilarious, in the possibility that Vegito wouldn't have been a match for Beerus either (said by Goku, whether it was about the fusion dance, or potara, with the potara being superior because it has no limits in time). Since they never became Gogeta, it didn't matter.

Going by the new feat provided by the Super Manga, we might JUST have Whis being able to damage Superboy-Prime, considering Beerus and Goku have strenght ranging from Class XYJ (TeraFoe) to Class XNJ (PetaFoe), which is Small Galaxy level+ at bare minimum! Without counting powerscaling, the fact Beerus was not going all out, the fact this is on strenght alone and not energy blasts, and that we're not factoring Whis' broken hax of Chronoikinesis... I'd say yes, Whis might just stand a chance against regular Superboy-Prime.

Is this thread about Superboy Prime or SPOM? Im confused

BTW i love battles when both sides are pretty much featless combatants

Viturino said:
@Micah007123
I see, we may have some surprises by the end of the series, im rly intrigued by Whis.
To be quite honest we really don't know what Whis is capable of either. Were just now getting a good look at what Beerus is capable of after all this time lol. Likewise I wish to know more about Whis, he's very intriguing.

Well, now it's kinda true that Whis stomps. Maybe we could resurrect this thread for a little while and if it gets out of hand, close it.

whis would probably win by this point, unless DC decides to show all the speculation about prime is true then he would probably win but they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back