• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm think at least 2 universes

He is far superior to Beerus as he was able to casually one shot him with a simple chop to the neck. Also where a combined strength of him and Champa's powers would purge both Universe 6 and 7.

Honestly, I think DBS Gogeta vs Sonic would've been cooler.

Anyways, I'm leaning towards Whis via experience, but I'm gonna wait to see what other people have to say.

Yeah but he was perfectly capable of tanking and harming them by himself without much trouble, and in regards to the Egg Salamander they didn't even fight it at the same time they took turns fighting it by themselves so it's not like he's massively weaker than those robots. Also 2-C Super Sonic is in the same league as Solaris who I'm 99% sure nukes Whis in terms of AP since iirc Sonic CD makes it so there's like 100+ timelines in the series.

Well the question is if they were fighting both Egg Wizard and Salamander at the same time or seperately.

If Sonic is finding himself constantly unable to hit Whis he'll eventually whip out Chaos Control and time stop him.

I don't think 500 universes is accepted but I think at least 100+ or something like that is accepted. Something to do with Sonic CD explaining how time travel and timelines work in the series.

Yes he is, Sonic is hundreds of universes, there's a blog on it and everything

Anyways Sonic is unharmed to any of Whis attacks thanks to his dura and invulnerability and pulls Chaos Control and one shoots him

I vote Sonic

Dust Collector said:
I don't think 500 universes is accepted but I think at least 100+ or something like that is accepted. Something to do with Sonic CD explaining how time travel and timelines work in the series.
Nah it was Special Zones that got em high.

Back