• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis vs Dialga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whis doesn't have enough feats to be in a VS battle. Though its kinda unfair as Whis only can reverse time back 3 minutes while Dialga is the embodiment of time itself.

Game mechanics are constructs of rules or methods designed for interaction with the game state, thus providing gameplay.

Kinda like how I can kill Beerus with Nappa in Dragon Ball Z Extreme Butoden or how grunts can injure video game characters that are far above them.

Dialga for being Tier above

And how do we decide when to add a vicotry?

EDIT: @Aizensama by that logic Mr Satan can beat Whis.

LordAizenSama said:
you can K.O Dialga with a magikarp. you cannot K.O Whis with a magikarp.
Whis wins.

You can beat Whis with Hercule, you can't beat Dialga with Hercule. Dialga stomps.

Movie dialga gets stomped. Game dialga loses to Groudon, loses as well I think.

Pokedex entry Dialga stomps. No clue about manga

BTW is there any canon for pokemon in the first place?

Faisal Shourov said:
Movie dialga gets stomped. Game dialga loses to Groudon, loses as well I think.
Pokedex entry Dialga stomps. No clue about manga

BTW is there any canon for pokemon in the first place?
well you got the games and the pokemon adventures manga

What about the anime? I swear most pokemon profile here are composite. I mean look how different the stats are for anime version and pokedex version. Pokemon is the messiest franchise I have seen

anime pokemon is about as noncanon as it gets, they use canon manga characters like misty and brock, and ash is supposed to be red but really isn't

Pokemon would of been alot better if they followed the manga really

Since we don't have a canon Whis Vs Hercule fight, it's a valid possibility. All in all, you either accept all gameplay based PIS or none at all.

well we have to scale pokemon somehow. so we usually give pokemon composite files. it's a mess; but it works. anyway dialga stomps.

Faisal Shourov said:
Why give composite to pokemon but not other franchise?
we do. link is composite. sonic has a composite. we give composites to others. pokemon has is so lack of feats that we have to scal them somehow. and the canon of everything is all screwy anyway. like i said it's a mess.

Nothing's a mess as much as pokemon though. It has game canon, pokedex canon, anime canon, movie canon and manga canon. There are canon discrepancy in these sub tiers as well.

Faisal Shourov said:
Nothing's a mess as much as pokemon though. It has game canon, pokedex canon, anime canon, movie canon and manga canon. There are canon discrepancy in these sub tiers as well.
i love the series but right now we are trying to see how we are gonna make a darkrai page. it is hard.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Faisal Shourov said:
i love the series but right now we are trying to see how we are gonna make a darkrai page. it is hard.
Well good lucks since pokemon has seen massive retcon recently as well. There are new fairy types and new moves which retcon a lot of previous things

I am not surprised since pokemon is aimed at 5-10 year old kids who don't notice the inconsistency, but for vs threads pokemon is the worst thing that can happen. Every people use different canon feats and argue. Pokemon was actually banned in some forums because of the canon debates

Big mismatch Whis hasn't have enough feats to get matches yet and Dialga easily beats him now

Nope, we shouldn't really add anyone to victories or losses. This is a complete mismatch from the beginning, and should not be taken seriously. I've no idea why someone make this kind of thread, it seems they hate dbz so much that they have to create spite threads like this.

Complete mismatch from the beginning. It was obvious that Dialga was going to win so there really isn't any point adding it to his victories since it isn't a notable win at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back