• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis Might Never Get Killed In DBS!

Here's Why: Even if Whis have ability to reverse time to 3 minutes ( May get changes to unlimited in Super) he still have very good advantage. Suppose a character in DBS destroys Whis' body completely,how come he cannot reverse time from heaven to back 3 Minutes? And Revive himself...? I think it's possible and makes sense...

Also I find this thing on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwxTyt4mwx4
Whis dbs by drawplzforum-d96e9dy
WHIS!

well..i don't see why Whis would be killed anyways. he isn't an enemy...or even exactly an ally either. there shouldn't really be any motive for any character to kill Whis..he's completely neutral.

Hiei312 said:
well..i don't see why Whis would be killed anyways. he isn't an enemy...or even exactly an ally either. there shouldn't really be any motive for any character to kill Whis..he's completely neutral.
You think Whis can reverse time to the point where he was alive?

The Living Tribunal1 said:
wudnt it be cool if he turns out to be an entity who is tied to the multiverse itself
Sure.. but i think he can reverse time from heaven whenever he gets killed lmfao... He can at least bust 2 universes i guess

Deathstar786 said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
wudnt it be cool if he turns out to be an entity who is tied to the multiverse itself
Sure.. but i think he can reverse time from heaven whenever he gets killed lmfao... He can at least bust 2 universes i guess
we shal see

Archon Hero said:
Interesting, but what is the exact time frame involved when one is spiritually guided to Other-World after death?
Well don't know but their soul still get out by like 1-2 seconds so Whis Might Do it the moment he sees his dead body/before going to Heaven

Back