• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First Witch said:
The only excuse I have is that Captain doesn't use one shotting hax in character. Most of the really lethal stuff requires direct weapon contact and isn't really in character.
Is Bahumat supposed to take it via attack potency?

Actually, if the key includes the end game self, why isn't he won't use any of his Bahamut weapons, which are most haxxed weapons in the series? I mean, getting best equipment is very Danchou thing to do.

Because Danchou is a shounen rpg protagonist, who dosnt just nilly willy erase their enemies from existence with a single strike. They have everything, its just a thing of character. I dislike abusing his rpg character status and rather go with canon depiction of their mindset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back