• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

While I know px Length, I've a question about some Big Decimals...

As I was still trying to do a Calc my own way; much to the dismay of most, I've decided on several key rules to ensure nothing bad could happen (Someone already gave the Green Light for the Light Beam requirements, but now I have to simplify nearly everything I written down; even if they prove in some way that it is legit.); but, since I've no imagery to backup how one could dodge 4 Lightbeams shot at precariously set places, one by one, can be legitimately dodged; first by blurring in place, then teleport/warp to another part where Aiwhen (Wonderful World) is hazily demolecularized & reassembled back w/o difficulty. We know the first part of that process should be comparable to Anime Characters that can do similar at times; I know nobody in fiction that teleports whole then reappears as a hazy mass of molecules that self-reattach. Also I don't believe in in-screen only feats. So after all that, I'm finally getting to the question:

As I'm still in progress of one feat, the first part is about how fast Aiwhen can react to Light. Aiwhen is 148cm or 1.48m. After some comparison of some kind, 1cm = 3.6px after comparing The height of another (143cm); which is 269px. 5cm = 18px. But even I dunno how such height works; so here's one just in case.

Reaction Range 1
You already saw the range it take to hit Aiwhen. I'd want to use Aiwhen at 287px, but this one is 281px. May as well use that. Reaction Choice 1 is set to hit at 318.63px. After some tedious mathwork, I realize I do need some help on this; since this is at a speed of.01 Seconds, 88.50833333333333px is really sketchy & dodgy; especially based on decimal factor. As I'll need help also for...

368.43 = 102.3416666666667102px

This is where the reaction Pixel Lengths end.

799.94 = 222.2055555555556pxÔǼ 850.27 = 236.1861111111111px

& this is where the in-screen beams end.

I'm going to need some help on this part of my campaign:

1: After getting the results: What did I get? Clearly Win10 must have a dupe... 2: Same for Aiwhen's height (79.72222222222222; I used both 3.6px & her px Upright Height (287px) 3: What am I doing wrong of Pixel Measurement? is 1cm in this case not always 3.6px? It is the difference between 5cm & 18px. 4: What would your opinion on this be? I'm still practicing/new at Pixel Scaling & Angular Scale; so be soft on this one please. 5: Not on topic per se, but everyone seems to have undying (TL;DR) posts in spite of all my effort. Any tips to prevent this so I can at least LEARM? (Not joking BTW; & I'm not glad of this either...)

After all this, I might have to renumber nearly everything. If you can help me on this, great! Otherwise, why does the term TL;DR exist? To have a stupid excuse to ignore the topic entirely?

& yes, I still apologize for such a huge wall (Already have a question ready for that.), but it seems my forgiveness is intentionally (un)given back for anonymous reason. I really am sorry about all this. I just have ALOT to say...

Well, I'll be waiting for the comments soon. Hopefully kindness prevails this time as every other time pains me.

Very sorry for the huge OP,

Back