• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which out of these three had the better character development?

Erik Killmonger, the angry prince of Wakanda?

Kylo Ren, the nearly murdered pupil of Luke Skywalker?

or Homura Akemi, a girl who willingly become a demon?

Killmonger found his father's dead body (Note: His Dad was killed by his Uncle) and became furious. He in his own words stated that he "Waited my entire life waiting for this moment. I trained, I lied, I killed just to get here. I killed in America, Afghanistan, Iraq... I took life from my own brother and sisters right here on this continent! And all this death just so I could kill you!". He just wants to do what he thinks is right.

I think surviving hundreds of timelines worth of life wipers is "work"

Although this thread doesn't seem fair, Homura has had a TV series, manga, and movie to develop her character, these have had a bit more of a limited run overall.

All three were driven by death. (Luke almost murdered Kylo, Killmonger found his father's dead body, and Madoka dies in front of Homura in the 1st timeline)

But then working extensively to prepare against a flying nuclear witch isn't? I mean, to give you an example, she has statistics on Walpurgis ranging from her abilities to where she is most likely to appear. Sure she had powers, but those powers are quite literally nothing compared to what she had to face. Not to mention Kylo had skywalker blood already running through his veins...

Killmonger didn't have much development in the movie which I'm assuming this is referring to, there simply wasn't the time to give him as much depth as I'm sure the other two got.

Don't be a smart aleck. Only use the options presented on the main thread. I'm really starting to get sick of people trying to hijack the conversation elsewhere.

DarkPeasant2017 said:
Killmonger was only in one movie after all.
No, there is a difference between character depth and character development. It probably is a good thing Killmonger didn't get development, but instead was revealed to have hidden depth. Some characters get hurt by changing. Kill is one of those characters, so it is actually better he was indepth but an unchanging will

I agree with Iapitus here,Homu is very well development here,Erik sure have depth character,but his development is not too much,Kylo.....well....

If you included Meruem here,he probally tie with Homu,but i guess only Homu here.

Kurang ajar ente,beraninya menghina maharaja!! jstru Lelouch itu yang bener bener semut,Meruem itu semut afrika berkualitas!!

Back