• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which of these 1 vs many fight sense is more badass

Madara's fight without a doubt.

The flow of the fighting choreography and camera work is far superior. It feels like I'm watching a professional martial artist instead of a brawler, and the way the camera flows with Madara gives the fight a scene a speed that is sorely lacking in Mace's fight.

Not to mention the opponents have different appearances and abilities makes Madara's evades and counters are all the more badass.

@Warren Valion

True enough about Madara's fight choreography, but also don't over sell it. When the so called "speed" in Madara's fight came into view it is something Windu's fight was missing don't get me wrong, with the exception of reacting to droid laser fire. But when he really started moving & speed blitzing the ninja the animation got really bad, just like in the anime or Version 2 Naruto vs Pain.

And as of fighting different ninja opposed to the same droids over & over, does nobody thin it sad though that of the oh say 1,000+ ninja, not a single one was at most a minor threat to Madara, so theoretically he was basically fighting the same enemy with numbers as his video opponent, who didn't have the advantage of reading the hordes movements in advance to see what they were going to do before they did it.

after watching both back-to-back, A is just more badass

i mean seriously, what did windu do that is more badass than dropping A METEOR ON TOP OF ANOTHER METEOR

SSJcupcake said:
after watching both back-to-back, A is just more badass
i mean seriously, what did windu do that is more badass than dropping A METEOR ON TOP OF ANOTHER METEOR
Did you stop watching that video before Windo brought down that huge...tank thing(I'm not really sure what it's called), or before he took out all of the nuts and bolts on that battle droid and used it's parts as a hail storm of shrapnel?

idk HOW i missed him bringing down that huge airship thing, proves my memory is absolute trash but my vote still goes to madara for the sheer destructive outcome because i'm pretty sure that airship thing was not bigger than the battlefield madara was in (the deserts were about the same, madara destroyed pretty much all of it, while airship destroyed some)

Personally, I've never been a huge fan of bigger things equate better. And while dropping meteors is cool as hell, more precise stuff like taking a droid a part via unscrewing nuts and bolts... Is just awesome.

I give it to Mace as well Gendy animation + plus amazing choreography + plus fascinating uses of The Force = a recipe for amazing art

The current votes,

(A) Madara Uchiha: 2

(B) Mace Windu: 4

OVO

Three more votes and Mace Windu wins.

as much as I like Star Wars

id say A just based on the superior choreography and the meaning behind the fight. the context

Between the 2:

I'd say B. A has superior choreography but the context of each it what makes it an easy choice for me.

With Madara, he's been hyped to be like the 2nd most power shinobi in history, to the point that he and Hashirama fight on an almost totally different level than like 99.8% of the ninja world. He's also an Edo with the Sharingan (which got friggin stupid in Part II). So, depite the vast numbers he's up against, it just feels like he's never in true danger. He doing all those visually impressive things from a position of being the baddest mofo there by a wide margin. To him, it's all a game/side show. It's a spectacle to behold, sure, but due to the other factors, it feels shallow to me after a while.

With Mace, we know he's powerful but he's not invinicble. All those droid can hurt and kill him if he's not careful. He also has to deal with the large enemy mobile weapon that's disrupting the battlefield. He ends up losing his lightsaber, his troops and gets surrounded by a ton of droids. Mace then pulls out the whoop-ass breaking droids with the Force and with his bare hands. He eventually reclaims his lightsaber when he goes after the enemy weapon and brings it down by himself. Mace does all this stuff while seemingly being at a disadvantage.

That's what make the choice clear to me. Madara's fight scene is just a power trip, an extremely strong character who has all the advantages who decimates a bunch of people far weaker than himself. Mace on the other hand is a strong character whose been thrown into a clearly bad situation but overcomes the odds anyway.

Basically, Madara breezed through his scene. Mace had to actually try. Madara's ability to wreck the Alliance goes without question except for how much would he mess them up. Mace's situation is a little more uncertain, so there's the question of could he even pull it off? Watching a character work hard for the crazy stuff they pull off, will always be more impressive to me in the end, I don't care how much or little of a spectacle they make.

Back