• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which Hax Abilities Have the Most Layers?

So basically what I intend to find out here is which haxes on the wiki can overcome the most layered resistances.

Before anyone says anything about higher and beyond dimensional haxes though, I am aware that those function on a higher level of complexity and automatically go beyond lower level resistances. However I'm going to take dimensionality completely out of the equation here for the sake of argument, and only focus on the longer scaling chains of hax > Resistance > Hax > Resistance.

Hope I get some intersting answers!

Also for fun I'm gonna put a list of our findings by hax type below this line of text. So even if one ability already has a longer potency chain than a different one you wanna point out, it can still be listed here

Last edited:
I appreciate the early replies and I did learn some things from them. However I was mainly thinking of specific instances of abilities being used that have a lot of layers, like Hoopa's mind hax working on the Creation Trio and stuff.
Sorry if I wasn't specific enough

I think SMT and D&D have some of the most layered haxes on the wiki. And in general table top rpgs have tons of layered hax.

Ya, Oryx Destiny has infinite layered hax, Fang Xiu & Lu Zhiyu from LDG has infinite layered hax, Lan Mu has infinite layered hax, like YungManzi said D&D has some insanely layered hax as well.

Ya, Oryx Destiny has infinite layered hax, Fang Xiu & Lu Zhiyu from LDG has infinite layered hax, Lan Mu has infinite layered hax, like YungManzi said D&D has some insanely layered hax as well.
And all are negged by someone with hax or resistances a dimension above theirs

You know, with all the crazy stuff in fiction I probably should have expected infinite layered haxes to exist, lol

I know how oryx has layered hax how do the others im very interested
Fang Xiu & Lu Zhiyu sit above a Low 1-A an Infinite Hierarchy of Power, and those higher in the Hierarchy have more potent hax and resistances than those below.

Lan Mu uses Information that is beyond his dimensions System of Realms/Cultivation/Levels, those of higher Realms can bypass the hax and overpower the resistances of those of lower realms no questions asked.

As a guy who's seen layers get into stupidly high numbers before getting into straight infinity (e.i. I-no from guilty gear getting 7.6 billion layers of time stop). Honestly I'm more suprised you don't seen more people hit the equal layers button in addition to equalize hax since layers can just pull a full turn 180° to a match or make it a pretty gross stomp to mostly stuff you won't find face front in a profile. without scrolling 30 times

Back