• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

where would asking about featured articles/popular pages go?

so where do i go if i want to have a character/verse to become a featured article?

do i ask it in ctr or is it somewhere else?

because i want to ask whether saitama and anos can be in the featured character articles. as well as anos's verse becoming a featured verse. (umineko and demon king daimao might as well be featured verses due to the use of their op characters a lot)

also how are featured articles identified? do they have a special identification like some star or something?

We sometimes make a thread to change them, but there's no permanently dedicated thread as far as I am aware.

They don't have anything special, you just can directly go to them through the featured list thing.

And they just need to have criteria like notoriety or why they would be featured and all. Although just being strong isn't enough.

We sometimes make a thread to change them, but there's no permanently dedicated thread as far as I am aware.

They don't have anything special, you just can directly go to them through the featured list thing.

And they just need to have criteria like notoriety or why they would be featured and all. Although just being strong isn't enough.

can i talk about this in the content revision?

though i argue that anos can be in the featured character page due to his use here.

and he sure is a popular character since i see him in the popular pages

can i talk about this in the content revision?

though i argue that anos can be in the featured character page due to his use here.

and he sure is a popular character since i see him in the popular pages
You can't exceed a certain number of character featured iirc.
For Saitama, OPM is one of the featured verse.

And Anos isn't comparable to any character featured in term of notoriety.

You can't exceed a certain number of character featured iirc.
For Saitama, OPM is one of the featured verse.

And Anos isn't comparable to any character featured in term of notoriety.

okay then if opm is a featured verse why no saitama in featured characters? i only see doctor to superman and no saitama.

Back